Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Khoob mushkil ho rahi hai

Jobs nahi hain zyada

Mistake ho gayi ...bade college se padhayi nahi ki...

Ab kuch nai ho sakta ...

Jeevan bojh lagta hai...

Everyday is a struggle..

Earning is very essential in life
Sir kuch nai pata tha humein NLU , delhi , mumbai ... waha ke bade colleges k baare me..internships k baare me...

Covid ke baad internet liya hai... now I am shocked and helpless..

Koi guidance nai thi ...

Even utne paise b nai the coaching ya nlu or symbiosis ki fees dene k

College matters a lot. .
Branded college matters only in the first three years of the career. Later, everyone looks for skill. So develop skills and have patience for next five years. The toughness of Entrace Test is a farce. Toppers do not excell in professions. Hard work matters in profession.
Thanks for your input sir.

Many thanks.

Please share more insights and about yourself if you have some time this weekend.
Just take up any job in your field, give multiple interviews. Get started somewhere and take it one day at a time.
Buddy Keep grinding, everybody has their time. Keep faith, One day you will become a dollar out of a dime.
College alag hai, but the books are the same for everyone. The laws, the judgments are the same for everyone to read. Do things get better? Sure, they do if you work hard and improve your knowledge. Listen to great law lectures on YouTube on different subject areas. If you're a fresher dejected on the sidelines, just start somewhere. Some of the guys playing for the indian cricket team were just net bowlers a few years ago. You will find more opportunities as you spend time on the ground.
tell this to the guy who had a job at T1 and left due to alleged misbehavior of a senior partner.. when a opportunity is given to these guys, they feel that they are entitled..
Dear Guest Sir/Madam,

The Guy must have been truly deserving if an opportunity was given to him. Yes, the ratio of job/job-seekers is less than one , but that does not mean that the employer did a Favor to him. Otherwise, I am always here, you know what I posted above. Give me an opportunity ? Talk to HR and Partner.

He joined of his own accord, he left of his own accord. It was completely on to him. No employer or co-worker owns life of an employee. Please keep business strictly to business.

On a second note, since you still seem so burnt up even after about 10 days of that incidents - we have strong reasons to assume that you are that partner who allegedly misbehaved (or someone similar).