Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
I recently came across a rumour that a girl from a T-1 NLU faked her credentials (SC clerkship) and ended up in an LLM program of an Ivy League college. Does anyone know about this? I am not taking names because I am not sure if the rumour is true or false.
apparently she was called to the judge's office and yelled at then blacklisted from working in SC. also, all this happened while she was still a student.
Whaaaaattttt. The news reached the judge??? Damn. Did the college not figure out??
Hamne kya ukhaad liya authentic banke jab sab kuchh hamare maaliko ka hai. I respect the hustle. You go gurrrl..
Sabh malik hai iska yeh matlab nhi you impersonate and do crime. Farzii farzi hota hai. You are justifying crimes argument for earning money
Woah, don't Ivies call up and check for such a thing like an SC clerkship, which is practically impossible when you are still a law student.
Yesss. Agar phekna hai toh had mein pheko. Who would believe that you did a clerkship while in college.
I think OP meant judicial internship, like the students in their 3rd or 4th year do with the SC judges.
Bhai internship mein bs thoda research Hota Hai. Clerkship is literally like a week paying job, where you essentially do a lot of the judges work, except final say.
There's a huge difference between a clerkship and a judicial internship. Indian law students really need to learn that