Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
Hey, kindly let me know the most prestigious site on which I can publish my article. SCC Blog (a lot of corp law firm partners publish their pieces here) V. IndiaCorpLaw (heard that it's the most prestigious) V. NLS Business Law Review V. Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws (IRCCL) V. NLIU Corp Law Blog V. Jindal Corp Law Blog V. NLUD Corp Law Blog

Honest suggestions would be appreciated :)
Indiacorplaw still has the best content of these. SCC is a mix, since a lot of publications there are based on contact rather than content. Rest are not in the same league yet.
OP here, thank you so much. At the cost of me expressing my ineptitude, could you please also tell me as to where I can find SCC online blog's submission guidelines? I can't seem to find them anywhere and they aren't replying to my mails.
IndiaCorp, NLSBLR, IRCCL, NLIU CBCL, and NLUD CBFL are all equally prestigious. Jindal corp law will lie somewhere after this!
I dont think NLIU CBCL and NLUD CBCL are as prestigious as the first 3, but then again its hard to quantify prestige and they are all good blogs
Sorry, that's just not true. Indiacorplaw is still way ahead of the other blogs that you mentioned. Even among those, NLSBLR is much better than the others in terms of peer-review and editorial quality.
IndCorpLaw stands out as the top choice for quality content among the options discussed. Based on my experience and the feedback of several others, it seems that NLSBLR falls short in terms of editing, often providing delayed and inadequate responses to comments while rejecting submissions. Ironically, they have been known to publish subpar articles.
Thank you so much. I would be highly obliged if you could you please also tell me about how the SCC Online Blog and NLS Law Review compare to IndiaCorpLaw?

-OP
Taxmann, NLSBR, IndiaCorpLaw, CBFL-NLUD, The Leaflet, CBCL-NLIU, IRCCL