Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
Do Senior Advocates in Delhi accept applications for juniorship from freshers? For a T1 NLU Graduate with decent creditentials throughout law school (and no contacts).

Also, how should one approach these seniors for a position?
Please help! In the same situation. Do these big seniors generally have vacancies or vacancy is no consideration for them?
I work in a very hardcore litigation firm and sad to say this everyone came from reference including me but there are some of my colleagues who came from the hardcore way of cold emailing the HR and repeatedly follow up.

If that doesn't work out you can always pitch yourself for a position of fresher to a senior by going to his office or his firm. It's a bit risky but hey what's the loss?
4 questions. Pls answer all.

1. Which court ?Delhi high court?

2. Name of senior pls

3. Whats they pay to juniors like ? Increment ? Bonus ?

4. I m surprised to know that chambers have HR. Is it true ?
Most good seniors don’t advertise if they are looking for new juniors, they normally ask their existing associates or lawyers who brief them to find someone good for them.

A good way to get into a good seniors chamber is to join a lit firm or briefing counsels who can then refer you to them if you work well.

You can also try sending your cv to them or their juniors and you might get lucky if your cv is really impressive.