Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
Every comment in support says โ€œsirโ€ as if consistent with a fatwa. None of those criticising Awasthi are posted. Isnโ€™t this thread totally pointless if thereโ€™s no dissent?

Iโ€™ve worked with Awasthi across the table. He yelled at his junior during a meeting in full view of this and everyone elseโ€™s clients. Abhorrent behaviour and there was a lot of โ€œsirโ€ usage from his team.
Itโ€™s a team who values professionalism above anything else. Their conduct towards their junior colleagues is at par with a parentโ€™s conduct towards his/her child. They nurture the growth of an individual life skills. No overtime work is allocated and work life balanced is sacrosanct in the teamโ€™s senior leadโ€™s opinion. The seniors act as a mentor and assist the juniors in understanding specific nuances of law in a very holistic manner. Lastly, work is seldomly allocated during the weekends and if it is, the members works as team and complete it together.
The minions, doormats and โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ are in full flow today
Boss seems like you are from AZB and still continue to โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎโ€ฆ he was been rude throughout and thr have been juniors who left due to toxic culture. Truth is out and nothing changes it now.
Kian and team, let this be stopped immediately. Naming someone like this is nothing but defamation. Let our connects follow respect on this platform.
I have had the opportunity to work with the AZB particularly with Abhishek sir..he is very supportive of his team members. Whenever I faced any challenges he helped me. Very approachable and amiable person.
I have had the pleasure of being a part of Abhishek sirโ€™s team and his mentorship and unwavering support has been instrumental in my professional journey.
I have had a great experience working at AZB and Partners and under Abhishek sir's guidance. The team dynamics are harmonious, and there's a culture of mutual respect and support. The team fosters an environment where everyone's contributions are valued, and you can genuinely grow and excel in your role.
Nice fellow. Got caught in the schemes of an โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ and โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
I cannot believe that they've asked people to respond positively on this it is so obvious its fake. The firm's toxicity has been well-known since my law school days...
He is part of Godfather team. They are the best team. If you lack hard work and commitment, then look for something else. But if you are serious to make your professional life, then it doesnโ€™t matter which law school are you from, whatโ€™s your family background, this team will make you amongst most successful lawyers in the country.
A 11-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 34-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 150-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.