Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
I am interested to know about the salaries for recent graduates and work culture at the known Non-profits and think tanks in India. Also, share your experiences of fellowships in the non-corporate sector if you have. I am trying to navigate this field of law - non-corporate side, but there is not as much transparency in all these organizations plus small teams mean that only few people can give reviews.

Would greatly appreciate your help, thank you!
39 A pays around 50-60. If youre very qualified. Majlis has no money- poverty wage- like less than 20 k per month. nlu centres will wary between 25 to 40 depending on which project has funding. tech projects usually have more money.
Vidhi pays 9L to Freshers. If you have work experience, then you can probably negotiate something higher.
Thats doesn't that vidhi doesn't do good work. There can be political leaning to any side but work depends upon quality
Vidhi backs whoever is in power. They are leftist or rightist but opportunist. This is the big difference with CPR and why Modi has clamped down on CPR but not Vidhi.
If the government changes tomorrow vidhi will work with the new government. Don’t assume politics just because you can’t imagine a different thought process.
No faculty needs to do any PR. There is JGU Media and outreach office to take care.

60% class in JGLS good quality students. 10% are the best in the country. compare with any law school. Why focus on bottom 20%.

Students fail courses. 500+ students were debarred on attendance grounds sometime back. There is zero interference with faculty decisions. You can always take all possible actions to improve academic standards. Nobody stops you.

Faculty is above the admin. Why will you obey them?
Woh sab toh thek hai par yeh comment is thread par kya kar raha hai?
Vidhi pays 75 to fresher but this has been the case since 2021, time for them to increase salaries taking at least inflation into account
BITS Law pays 80k per month to their Fellows along with accommodation.
Thanks. Any other places you know of, which are not too common. I recently came across Esya, CJLS at Jindal, and other NLU centres.
Will my experience as an assistant professor matter ? Should I publish more ?