Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
okay i have one question, Why are we doing any of this?

I see people Joining NLUs to do hours of classes, do all this bullshit, do moots, get good copr internships through your father, then to claw through to work in a glass building for 13-14 hours as a slave to make 2 lakhs a month max.

Why are we doing this/forced into this? Am I missing out something?
atleast u get to make that money. Non-nlu ppl dont even get a survivable pay after having slooged almost 2x as much.
Lol, I am from a Non-Nlu(Not JGLS and Symbi) and I am making 19lpa as a fresher!
Dont do it. Go find a job doing something else. Who is stopping you? If you dont desperately want to be a lawyer- You should not be one.
The point he's making that the ones in glass building are not actually lawyers although that would be the dream that takes you to law school.Nit the reality of 14 hour slavery.So OP is asking why would they let their dreams crumble?

OP,the system is a well set "fixed" managed"set up by the ones who own the glass building and by their clients with glass buildings too.I hope you shatter glass ceilings and glass buildings.Good to know at least one's out there,OP,and hopefully more, still dream of being real lawyers.