Read 36 comments as:
Filter By
What does the legal fraternity think about him? The guy's only USP is that he is the son of Rajiv Gandhi. His monotonous speeches and oratory skills justifies his leadership deficit. Can we say him the Jacky Bhagnani of Indian Politics?
Late Shri Rajiv Gandhi’s only USP was that he was the son of Late Smt. Indira Gandhi and he still became the PM. Questions like this coming on LI are indicating panic mode amongst the sanghis. First Rahul’s disqualification in a quick succession from the Parliament and then being salty when he was reinstated by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Nice guy, wrong line. He is a bit slow and definitely not smart. Not my PM. But I like the guy.
Good guy for Ghar jamai.

But very dull and low on IQ.

Should do some business instead
Even the present guy holding the office should have stuck to doing business like a good gujju boi.. but that isn’t the case is it?
He was already involved in family business. That's why the guy had good sense compared to nalla nakara addmi of Congi
So far his good sense has led to disasters like demonetization. That's not gujju business sense at all, man. Unless you're saying that he's been working for his cronies all along who have profited at common man's expense over the last decade.
Doing Business is not the job of a person with low acumen. He should chill and relax on the wealth accumulated by his forefathers
Jo uski mummy bolengi woh wahi karega!
Na khud ka dimaak, na khud ki awaaz.Poore desh ko kaise represent karega!
Ab national meme material hai, kal ko international meme material bann jaega.
He could have excelled in something that he would have wanted to do for himself and not forced into it. Feel bad for him, uski shakal pe dikhta hai ki usey ye nai karna tha!
So far, all the values that he's trying to espouse seem far better than the poison that RSS and BJP have been selling.
Can you please throw light on some of these values? Also, while his values may be better, do you think he has the capacity to represent our nation internationally? Nobody wants their nation to be ridiculed at an international level?
if modi can represent the country internationally, then any one can.
People seem to be fine with the current PM making us a laughing stock with his antics and policies for the last decade.
Well, at least he did put an effort into learning a language he knew nothing about! What did Rahul Gandhi learn and implement so far?
Which language did he learn? He reads off teleprompters or prepped speeches. Doesn't appear before journalists in open conferences to answer questions. Further, I would rather have a PM with good policies and less hatred. The current one is a megalomaniac. It's always all about him.
Who doesn't learn or prepare? If you're a lawyer, no one would know better than you how much one has to learn and prepare/Even senior counsels are briefed before their appearances...we all prepare for hours before a big meeting with our client! Big deal!

What makes you think Rahul Gandhi will implement good policies? and what are good policies as per you?

No one is denying that there are negatives, for eg. I agree that there is alot of communal hatred that's spreading like wildfire, but we as educated citizens should know that communal hatred has always been an agenda. What surprises me is that super-educated people also fall prey to the communal hatred nonsense and hold really strong/negative opinions against other religions!

My only point is, a person who himself doesn't try enough irrespective of all the privileges and the platform that he has been blessed with...does not deserve to lead a nation! Nepotism se platform mil sakta hai, but aage aap apni kabiliyat se hee badh sakte ho!
What do you mean by USP being Rajiv's son. He is better educated, has more empathy, believes in multiculturalism. Also BJP worked very hard to create an image that he is dumb by making videos and memes of taking snippets of his speech out of context. But now people are realizing they have been duped, also changing names, giving slogans like one earth, one health or badal hain benefit kar sakte hain is not oratory. Modi 2014 was a product of a great campaign, almost every other politician is better than him to lead the nation.
moly was by-product of munna hazare who was the biggest conman of millennium
Idk what congi and so erudite leaders there sees in him. The guy is an epic example of a NPA. Even the refinancing and reinvestment in that NPA isn't helping the party. Seems as if the Indian and Italian blend has diluted the genes of his forefathers. I am not a BJP fan either but the present I.N.D.I.A alliance will justify the saying of Too many cooks spoil the broth, the cracks of which have started appearing.
Yes, the cuisine that the only cook has cooked for over 10 years has already started to smell bad for a long time though.
The entire discussion is pointless and indicative of the wrong turns taken by the Indian political scenario over the years. We have been conditioned to believe that who ends up becoming the PM should decide our votes, which is against the principles of democracy. We may do that on a grassroot level like Municipal or Panchayat election. However, the PM's post was never meant to be akin to a dictator or supremo. He is just supposed to be the first among equals, not the sole arbiter of policies. Rarely should his tie-breaking powers even be called to be exercised, other than when two sets of equally acceptable or viable policies are being mooted by the concerned departments and experts. The side-effect of our needless adulation of the person sitting on that chair is that today the PMs and CMs insist on a huge money being spent in their own personal brand-building and passing off government policies and schemes as their own personal charity or pet projects. Focus on the party, the policies, the promises and feasibility thereof, nothing else, when you are choosing to cast your vote.
A 5-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.