Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
So there is this new, supposedly firm, by the name of Sridhar Law Associates (SLA) started by this engineer named Sridhar Anuragi. They have been posting several vacancies at their linkdin page and conducting several Recruitment drives for the same. They are receiving sizeable number of applications, as told by him and the work seems very good as well. But here is a catch -

Those all who clear the assessment are required to undergo a mandatory 45 days training period in Chennai, which is onsite, post which the trainees would be allotted their respective locations. They claim they have offices at Bangalore, Hyderabad and Gurgaon, however the firm started only a few months back.

It's looking highly fishy since they recruited almost anyone and everyone, even those who have zero experience in PE/VC or transactional work. I am sharing the firm and the founder's linkedin here-

https://www.linkedin.com/company/sridhar-legal-associates/

The issue is that they re offering wfh and a high salary, so that makes it even more fishy.

Any leads on it would be helpful.
I will like to know more about this firm too. I would really appreciate it if someone can shed light on this mass recruitment by Sridhar Law Associates (SLA).
Yup even i applied and they sent assessment link. Very fishy as they are selecting various people who doesn't have corporate leaving Transaction exp aside.
Hi ,OP here, can we connect to discuss a few things, I can share my contact number somewhere.
I had interviewed with Sridhar, they will expect you to do an unpaid internship for 45 days hence the mass recruitment, it is definitely fishy.
one of my friends told me that hed pay 15k for the training at Chennai and 5 lpa is the package post that.
I have a friend there. The founder canโ€™t seem to pay and says he can only pay in January when he receives the funds. My advice would be steer clear of such organisations.
A 11-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
Actually I had applied for the same and got selected what should I do?

Having doubts
A 50-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
Ans also I would suggest all of you to change linkdin password and double authentic the account. As he took a information for that pathetic attention to detail test. He will use our information.
A 18-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
The person is Linked to 3-4 companies. Holding partner postion or something like that. Then on all those pages there are โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ followers and employees you can see yourself as on 20 k followers there is no engagement. Then employees account are 70-80 percent โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ as there credentials are same. Then the person on crunchbase website claims that he attended Stanford college. All accounts which shows that they are working with him posted randome job posting which are not even related law. Also his mail it says that SLA(a famework company), in India person involved in legal profession can't establish any other business, famework claims to be a healthcare AI automation company.

โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
A 48-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
typically he is cashing in on the pathetic state of law graduates in India. people are ready to take up any and every kind of dingy role due to unemployment, not just recent grads, people from 2020,2021,2022 batch were also there. I saw many grads from NLUJ and Jindal in my interview room.
A 35-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.