Read 45 comments as:
Filter By
I mean, given that some of the country's top public figures from all sides are a joke and also act like one, pretty normal, I would say, in this country.
It's all for fun and jokes. Go have a look at their clientele. He's probably the most knowledgeable when it comes to securities law in India. Definitely one of the best. One doesn't become a board member of the biggest private bank in india by being a joker
Hi, any review on the FRG/FRP teams of Trilegal, TTA, Finsec, CAM and others? Which one is the best and who pays the most? Would also want to know which other firm has an FRG practice where I can apply.

No, Regstreet doesnt count.
Anything that does not conform to your biases is just rigged? Waah beta waah!
▮▮▮ . Both thier star SA 's have left the firm recently. ▮▮▮.
Never knew that a firm owes its reputation solely to its SAs. If so, then they would have been at least PAs.
How so? I keep seeing him being quoted in newspapers very regularly and being involved is few popular matter. I don't know anyone who has worked with him so just curious.
Have heard Shruti Rajan's team to be good but it's heavily understaffed and overworked.
Have interned with her team. Work load was the same as is in every Tier 1 firm. The practice area seems interesting and they have good clients. The Associates seemed to be a bit scared of shruti but honestly can't blame them, she is a bit intimidating.
The rankings have come out today, saw Sandeep Parekh's post. Apparently Finsec has been ranked the highest above other tier 1 firms like Trilegal, TTA. Dont know what they do how they do, very lowkey
Sadly that is not true. Most of the officers know one or two department and do not know much about business
NDA. They are the only law firm to feature in AsiaLaw Regional Rankings.
AsiaLaw doesn't have regional rankings and NDA doesn't to regulatory work.
But these are not the rankings, these are awards. The rankings have a methodology, not the awards.
Juris Corp, NDA and FINSEC have good advisory mandates. Parinam, Mumbai is too strong on the enforcement side.
They are trying to build like every other firm. It's a relatively new focus area and just hiring former heads of regulators as consultants hasn't worked for any of the large firms.
It's difficult to figure whether that works or not, but it does give good bragging rights that a former chair of a regulator is an advisor
A 12-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
@kian how is this comment allowed ? this is a baseless allegation, especially as the name is out. Do you only moderate comments against men?
A 111-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.