Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Nusrl recently organised its intra moot and it’s safe to say that hatred is being spread amongst the batches of 2nd (especially second year) and 3rd year against the winners. This is particularly done by some oversmart folks and the supposed batch toppers who don’t have anything good to say. Anyway the college is losing its merit day by day and now the people who have won are being said to have won with no credibility. Yes maybe (and maybe it’s a big IF) the researcher’s test was rigged but the speaking part is totally marked in front of judges. Itna toxicity kyu hein batch mein? I want to ask from the anonymous alumni and other nlu folks as well that if this toxicity is present as well?

Kindly don’t mark this trollish. This is very relevant.
Bro just come to GNLU'24 once, just once and you will get to know what is the real meaning of toxicity.

I am surprised that PPL just because of this petty thing r feeling that there is so much toxicity, bhai GNLU ke '24 batch m aa jaa ek baar, and you will learn what is the peak of toxicity
Who denied? And this isn’t a petty thing. The issues faced are real. When your own batchmates turn against you for speaking well - you feel horrible. Again I won’t mention my batch.

But whatever threads I have seen in LI , I agree GNLu’24 seems bad too
Why the winners are flustered? Don’t worry. There will be haters. Just chill and move on. Yes I know it’s easier said than done but y’all have been allotted some code/rank right? Use that and silently win moots. Show those people who are the real heroes. I am not saying they are bad. They may be jealous but they are competitive after all.
I can give strength to this conversation. I see some people are really up and against the winners. See there are some valid points alright. Yes the MCC this year has made some really fucked up decisions starting from previous year’s freshers moot. I mean there are some people who are not even on the radar to win this thing and that’s totally understandable why some people are pissed. But yeah there are some students who don’t get to say anything and everything.

And I know exactly which batch topper you are talking about. I wont mention the name (because I don’t want my post to get contested) but he/she/they from both the sections are like that only. Just because recently one of them (not even the primary stakeholder tho) won a decent moot doesn’t make them heroes or anything. Some people didn’t participate and some good people who did didn’t deserve their bad rank tbh. But I agree with some of your points as I mentioned above. Just sail through - do admit the glitches MCC made this year because that’s quite evident but confront those ‘batch toppers’ face to face if he/she exceeds their toxic standards of jealousy.
@Mod: This thread should be for NUSRL people only, since this is clearly an internal discussion that they choose to bring it here instead of intra-university fora or groups.
How will the mods filter out people from the top NLUs and NUSRL?
The OP demanded opinions from the alumni of other NLUs as well.

I will still highly recommend the NUSRL students to not further this discussion just for the sake of criticising your batchmates where the same can be done in your college WhatsApp groups/personal groups.Keep it civil. Don’t share personal information as well or we will be forced to close this thread :)

We are taking each and every step to make sure that LI remains a relevant and healthy platform where people can discuss several updates and point out grievances. Any thread spreading misinformation or hatred will be strictly prohibited.

Kian is working extremely hard to maintain decorum in this website. Kindly acknowledge our request ❤️
Good to see that you are actively moderating threads.

However some other nlus share a lot more toxic info plus disrespect personal names (even their alumni). Where is the heads up then? Here we are not even naming anyone , just calling out some hatred and some batch toppers (who are literally teacher’s pets) who do impede the positivity. Yet , we have criticised the MCC as well because there was fault. What more balance do you want us to put when other NLUs put random bs.

We are a tier3/4 nlu. At least give us some space to share our grievances. How else we will improve then?
Okay , but the OP is correct. Maybe you aren’t from nusrl. That’s why you are not aware of the toxicity
Leave na yaar. Focus on your own self. Anyway half of the class sleeps every single day. And the ones who do speak just crib and crib. Not saying everyone is bad at nusrl but associating with professor’s viewpoints will fetch you brownie points and this point is rampant. Also the batch topper (won’t mention which batch or section) is barely impressive so…. let’s not go there

But for what it’s worth - do check out this thread

https://www.legallyindia.com/convos/topic/268513-the-downfall-of-nusrl-any-solutions
There is inner toxicity I agree. From these two years itself you won’t find anyone worthy tbh. But anyway - it’s just an opinion maybe.

Waise bhi aajkal clat peh nusrl ko koi choose nehi karte. People till a good half of 1-2nd year retake clat. Can’t blame them.
Nusrl’s few things are nice but majority of stuff are pathetic :)
Nusrl sucks lol. Har din only protest and protest. The new Vc is nothing good. And the batches of 2026 plus 2027 are always toxic. One of the toppers of the later batch has started thinking himself as a biggie after some event.