Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
I'm pursuing CA inter and I'm about give exams this nov, but I'm more interested in pursuing law, i passed class 12 in 2022, is it okay to start pursuing law now? Give clat next year?
Absolutely! You can give clat next year. To make matter a bit more east , just try out this year’s clat as well. It will provide you insight and you are anyway eligible. Try to join the tier-1 nlus and so prepare well. Make newspaper reading a daily habit of yours and starting giving mocks. Watch some videos to get things started. All the best!
Yes you should. Good option. It’s okay to prepare for clat and try out law.
No please don't decide so early. Let your CA go on side.
Law is lucrative only if you get into top 4/5 NLUS , maintain consistency all 5 years and make a decent enough CV.

I am a litigating lawyer , not from a good law school and considering to do CA now ! I am 28 . I and persons similary placed are not generating enough income. Cases in litigation go on for several years.

Another factor you should know is that in legal profession (be it law firm or litigation) we have crazy work hours ! In CA you can atleast think of work life balance.

Better would be to stick to CA and complete it through out.
Bhai kisko mil rha hai 20L per hearing ? Ek baar jao apne high court aur dekho waha juniors ki haalat
Bhai Bombay HC has good juniors. Well dressed and seem to do well. Also the seniors look friendly while I heard them speak. So don't generalise, litigation is not that bad. Even the adv I'm interning under is so sweet, despite me being a absolute fresher as it's my first internship, he said he'll pay me more than enough. So there are good people as well. Find out
Honest advice from someone who has done both. Try clearing CA inter and get Bcom degree from IGNOU( i think ICAI and IGNOU have a tieup, one can get Bcom degree by passing few extra exams). And if you still want to do law try doing the 3 year LLB post you get BCOM from IGNOU.
Do CA, in long terms CA related finance work is enjoyed with decent pay, less toxic work.

They can give you WFH option as well