Read 92 comments as:
Filter By
Puure semester mai ek he exam hoga toh baache jyada chill krenge aur padhai Kam. Law firms cannot tolerate incompetence.
Where are those tier-2 nlu folks who keep on saying β€˜don’t retake clat , we offer as good placements as tier-1”?
RMLNLU is clearly Tier 3, please don't put it in the same category as NLUO and HNLU
Although some jealous people who didn’t make it claim this but majority of rational people at LI do state about sitting for clat and retaking it. This has been the norm. So don’t listen to those jealous people.
Well there are some unusual people in LI who used to be like β€˜oh we don’t wanna waste years’ but now they only champion the very cause of retaking. So maybe OP is referring to those people. Glad the perception among those people changed tho. Retaking is always a good option!
Bhai retake baht log karte hein. Jo log crack nehi karte after retaking- they end up this stuff
Similar is the case with GNLU bad placements bad campus worse seniors
But this year a lot of GNLU grads received TCs right? Correct me if I am wrong
Omg that is so great. Tbh us NLS or noojies even didn’t receive these much TCs. I mean offers were there , but conversion was less. Congrats!
I was talking about the 2024 batch of GNLU. To the best of my knowledge, the 2024 NUJS batch also has 3 TCs. The 2025 batch I don't yet know about in full, only about 1 from GNLU and 1 from NUJS having got the VS so far.
RML is definitely on the lower end of T2 NLUs. NLIU and HNLU are the best T2 NLUs.
GNLU and NLUJ and possibly NUJS are T1.5

Only T1s are NLS NALSAR and NLUD
NLUD is not tier 1. Sirf Delhi me hai aur Ranbir Singh ne acha chala dia bas. Change my mind.
I'll change your mind. You didn't clear AILET and are jealous of NLUD. And judging by your language and your standard of a tier-1, you don't seem to have studied at one. There, mind changed.
Show the proof. Some self-awareness is always helpful. And no, I did, CLAT is way easier to crack than AILET.
You mean you got into NLU Tripura and chose NLUD instead? Ok then.
Can I see placement figures of NLUD of past 5 years please? Not the fake nirf data
Lol, great sense of sarcasm. Not really. You must be from one of the NLUs that are tiers below NLUD.
Can't be. There's no tier left below NLUD. They have been tierless in their efforts to ensure that.
You can, but why would you believe anymore any data that they show to you?
NLIU is Tier I in every aspect. This year it had 21/47 day zero placement (not offers) at day zero and 13 PPOs.
Those who don't get, give the excuse later of not wanting. The sour grapes syndrome. The real good people get those and then do something else if they really want to.
GNLU Placement figures

Khaitan 1

Cam 1

Saraf 2

EY 2

TTATI 1

The admin seriously needs to do something
76 people got placed after day zero for batch of 2023. Stone age kiddo
Why? Aisa hoga toh every thread will be shut down no? Increase your tolerance level
This is why everyone with half a brain says, don't go beyond NLIU if you want corporate jobs. Or even HNLU to some extent
Why would admin bring the law firms? Do you think that's what other NLUs do?

Which extra special subject is taught at HNLU that screams corporate exactly, and who are these amazing faculty who teach such subjects?
Corporate Reconstruction, Corporate Finance and so on. Vipan Kumar (currently the Registrar I/c0 teaches these subjects. Absolute GOAT.
Err...okay. Never heard of him in relation to the corporate academics in the country, or related scholarship, but I will take the word of a student about his teacher being good in classroom teaching. That's the best certificate possible.
He actually did. Guided me during my Masters dissertation and doctoral thesis too.
There's nothing to teach in corp. It's all compliance work with full on labourgiri
Then clearly you did not have a good teacher. I learnt loads from mine in law school, TBH.
Majority laws like Fema and Fera are not taught at all. Companies act is just a fraction of corp
Once again, can you name those subjects? And merely having some random subjects means zilch if you don't have the necessary quality faculty to teach those. HNLU does not have a single decent Corp faculty.
Your logic sucks like placement stats of RML. There is no good faculty in any NLU. The alumni and connections of uni matters. Go to jgls or symbi if you want decent faculty with slutty and paid placements.
Symbi has decent faculty? Since when? And who made you the judge of quality for faculty of even your own NLU, let alone others? Lol!
Why is it so hard for you to conclude that maybe the college doesnt have the brand name to attract the firms?
Why is this marked as trollish? The OP just stated facts and came up with figures. It can be "contested" at best
Why this has been marked trollish lol? The placements are really bad this year. To aspirants reading this , don’t join a tier-2/3 nlu.
All Rmlnlu students have joining offers from RSS and BD. Dear Mod, Mark this thread as contested for the lack of info
Cringe, you are not as funny as you think you are. Didn't even make sense
Rml is the only uni where CM is the Chancellor. Hence, it is a top notch place with recurring offers from Political parties and its subsidiary orgs.
Why do people join any nlu below gnlu anyway m. Retake karo ya phir join symbiosis or Jindal.
A 37-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 52-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 93-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.