Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
https://www.theweek.in/news/india/2023/09/01/will-contest-together-as-far-as-possible-india-blocs-resolution-for-ls-polls.html

Working Group for Research

1. Amitabh Dubey, INC

2. Prof. Subodh Mehta, RJD

3. Ms. Priyanka Chaturvedi, SS

4. Ms. Vandana Chavan, NCP

5. KC Tyagi, JD(U)

6. Sudivya Kumar Sonu, JMM

7. Ms. Jasmine Shah, AAP

8. Alok Ranjan, SP

9. Imran Nabi Dar, NC

10. Aditya, PDP

11. TMC (to give name later)

Maybe the INC appointee recruits from NLSIU, the AAP appointee from NLUD, the TMC appointee from NUJS etc? This could build a formidable force. Students too could prefer working for INDIA's Research Committee rather than Vidhi, as Vidhi is toeing the establishment line.
Priyanka Chaturvedi is chairing it. I guess interested students can DM her on Twitter, but it will be better if campus RPCs formally approach her. However, I feel she should only hire committed opponents of Modi and not people looking to add CV value. It is unfortunate that many NLU students are Modi supporters cosplaying as liberals to get certain internships/LLM scholarship.
The difference between this and Vidhi is that if anyone joins this, then they would automatically be tagged with the opposition party colour. There's a risk involved in that that many bright minds would not be willing to take.
Children in law schools tend to be left-liberal because they are rebellious by nature at that age. Also, it's considered cool and trendy, as all the trendy celebs and influencers are liberals, from Taylor Swift to Greta Thunberg to Sonam Kapoor. However, after graduating and working, NLU grads tend to lean rightwards, as they appreciate concepts like fiscal responsibility and national security more. Thus, I would advise everyone to think twice before applying to INDIA instead of Vidhi. You may regret it later in life, when you grow older. Remember also that the INDIA alliance may fizzle out after the elections. So just stick with Vidhi, ORF etc. If you feel you want to support the INDIA alliance, you can do it on social media instead and by asking your family and friends to vote for the Congress, DMK etc.
The Right is all about fiscal responsibility? One would never guess from the state of the economy!