Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
I have compiled a list of laptops, but I am not sure which one to buy. I intend to use it for gaming, so it should have at least 16 GB RAM, and minimum 8GB VRAM, but I dont require ultra high settings, high to medium is fine by me.Here's the list. Please suggest the best one from the list.

1. Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage edition

2. HP OMEN 16,Ryzen 7 7840HS/NVIDIAยฎ GeForce RTXโ„ข 4060

3. HP Omen 16,Ryzen 7 6800/NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070ti

4. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 (2023) Intel Core i7-12700H 12th Gen, 8GB RTX 4060

5. MSI Delta 15 Advantage Edition

6. Asus ROG Strix G15 with 3070ti

I need this one to last for atleast 5 years. Please gIve your suggestion. Thank you.
DON'T BUY ANY OF These if you are a lawyer.

Firstly, if it's just for gaming. It's fine. Because your gaming and work laptop should be seperate.

Also, a lawyer using a gaming laptop looks childish. It's immature to go to a conference with a gaming laptop.

Also, these laptops won't last more than an hour or two (battery) as thier powerful GPUS take all the power.
Go for any MacBook model within your budget. I have seen many Supreme Court Advocates keeping them while arguing the matter. MacBook is very reliable I guess.
Correct. Laptops for work and gaming are different. Those downvoting are indisciplined junior associates who can't appreciate the difference between the two. You don't need 1 lakh for a work laptop. Much less.
Lmao those people who are writing abt work laptops.. havenโ€™t even read the thread properly. He/she intends to use it for gaming. You guys are calling others with diff a junior associate, are you guys even a law grad yet?