Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the difference between Project finance vs proj infrastructure teams and their work?

Also, why is projects team hated so much like in previous threads? Because I feel that projects team may include m&a, financing, advisory, disputes, different and variety of contracts.

Also, should one shift from real estate to project finance or project infra since I find real estate work which is title dd very boring and feel that it requires no brain and makes you dumb?

Will be grateful.
Project infra- proj developmental work. Primarily work onnsectors such as power, roads, mining, oil and gas etc. Depending on the firm that you are looking, M and A in these sectors as well - in most firms, just DD. Some firms like SAM, KCO, CAM Mumbai, you'll do the entire deal, whereas in others, you'll just f-off after the DD.

Project finance- most boring templates based work. Just advising on borrowing for a Project or lending for a project. Your prior experience from RE will be very relevant (particularly if you understand how charges are created etc).
Is it possible to switch to a banking and finance team of you are currently working for a project/project finance team?