Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
As we know, supply in India was initially limited to grey market sales to celebs and rich people, but is now percolating down to law firm-ites, who form a significant chunk of the obese demographic . But I'm concerned about how many law firm-ites are using it rampantly without doctor's guidance, because they feel pressured to lose weight. Aren't you supposed to use it only if you are diabetic and only with a prescription?

Anyone have some inside gossip on Wegovy/Ozempic use in law firms ?
Ozempic is NOT just limited to D2 Patients anymore. Initial clinical trials were targeted at that demograph, however that has since changed.

As for the celebs using it, I don't see any problem. The medical consensus is that ozy is safe to use as long as the correct dosage is administered to patient and the dose is administered correctly, which is solved by having an injection system similar to epipens (epinephrine autoinjection)

Don't know whether it will pick up in india as market is not keen towards disposable autoinjectors. Here is where Novo nordisk and and Pfizer's current trials to make semaglutide orally administerable comes into play. Pfizer will be the first to launch a high cost oral variant in India.

If any law firm employee is using the drug, I hope they have consulted with their physician.
Hi, Ozempic has stupidly high Semaglutide. It's designed for weight loss for morbidly obese people. Wegovy on the other hand is for the treatment of Diabetes type 1.

A few cons of using Semaglutide-

1. very expensive injections unless you are using some underground lab

2. Makes you prone to diabetes in long term

3. Fucks up your Hormonal profile esp T-levels

4. You will most likely gain weight back after you stop using it.