Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Threatened to kill/ assault- approach a police station and go to magistrate with request for police protection using the voicemail (not if you are from Punjab or Haryana due to the weird HC order)

Anything else- go back to them or just avoid. Assuming you have an income or cash in hand presently to sustain. If you are dependent on your parents, either take a job or just go back.
Context?

For instance my parents kicked me out on my birthday. I have no incentive to lie here. It was a rough time and I was barely 19 at that time. I did odd jobs (like waiting tables, helping in plantation drives, sweeping sometimes and funded my law school like that). I won’t mention the batch and which nlu to keep my anonymity intact. I did academically well and till only two frnds know about this. I also got decent scholarships from college to flourish. Currently working at a tier-1 in Mumbai. I still did bartending as I didn’t want to forget my roots of struggle and tbh I will restart it again.

What I am saying is that no one will give a damn. So instead of coming on legally india and asking about a recourse- find out where you are good at (assuming you are a law student, pardon for undermining the sample viewership of LI), do odd jobs(trust me it helps the economy and respects those who are in the profession), and maybe for your own mental health- don’t contact your parents. But if you have already reconciled (which should be the primary step anyway) then it’s good.
So your parents helped you till you cleared CLAT maybe by coaching classes as well, and then disowned you? Aise kya kya tune
Many circumstances are possible. A friend of mine got thrown out by parents for coming out as queer. Fortunately they had a supportive aunt and uncle who took them in.
No they kicked me out a month before clat.

They tried to contact after my first year but I didn’t choose to return.

I can’t get into the details for personal and legal reasons.

I didn’t take any coaching. Just gave mocks from a frnd who used to sell it to me for 50-75 rupees per mock.
OP has clearly mentioned that he can’t get into the details because of certain obligations. Try to be polite.
Hey I have stated above. I apologise but I can’t get into the details due to some obligations :)
A 19-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.