Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Hello folks.

A fresh graduate here. I am planning to get enrolled in Madhya Pradesh State Bar Council. Visited its website. Couldn't gather much from it.

Can anyone guide me through the process, the time usually taken for an application to get approved, and other necessary details.

Thanks!
Go to the Indore HC. They will have a bar council office there, where you can get the form along with the list of formalities you need to do.
For Indore, you must get the form from HC advocate chambers 1500/-. Get DD made from the HC SBI branch only. They know the procedure. Outside banks refused to make DD/banker's cheques in my case, which was a lot of other trouble. Fill out the form carefully. Go to the district court notary they will do the undertaking pages and seal and signature of advocates. Come back to HC to get the Bar Association secretary's signature and seal. get stamp on photocopies from there and send the parcel from the HC post office.
Hey! Do have any idea from where I can collect the enrollment certificate (Hardcopy)?
It usually gets delivered by post to your registered address, anytime within a month from your enrollment date. However, in my case it wasn't delivered. I got a chance to visit MP HC once. So I got it directly from State Bar Council Office at Jabalpur. The officials there mentioned that it doesn't make a difference if you have the soft copy. So if you are to appear for AIBE you can upload the e-copy of the certificate and give the exam.
Bump.

How do we get ID cards of being registered with State Bar roll of Madhya Pradesh. My friends from other states have it. I have still not received one from MP State Bar Council. Now I have cleared AIBE as well.
A note to all new comers, irrespective of which state you are enrolling in. Try to do this process a week/ten days before the council election. Kuch nahin karna padega. Candidate ke aage pichhe waale karvaa ke denge. No bhaag daud, no delays.