Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
Have done an internship at a corporate firm - until, this, I only have had heard that corporate honchos are mostly glorified clerk. But this time I actually felt it. I barely had to apply law at the internship.

The thrill and adrenaline of going to the court is way too high for me. I actually get to read and apply, and, at the very least, I am observing people to do so. But, such a magnificent field, has its own barriers - the pay. Unless, I get more than 40K a month, it would be very difficult to survive in Delhi. Bleak chances.

Judiciary is also a great option. The satisfaction of studying everyday seriously for an exam is also great for me. But, it is risky. What if I fail? Then I don't have any backup.

I am thinking of giving litigation a chance, and if I fail or see that the future is bleak, then I will leave law altogether and get an MBA.
"If you dare to do the most difficult thing you can conceptualize your life will work out better than it will if you do anything else." JORDAN PETERSON
You surely are thrilled by the way law works. So work in a corporate set-up, earn that moolah. Save up. 10 years should be sufficient for you to buy a flat in Delhi. Then once that is done. Start your litigation practice. I have seen many do it. Join the disputes/arbitration team at a law firm and you should do good for yourself.