Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
So one of the ▮▮▮ year students, showed up to AZB, Mumbai drunk, resulting in the blacklisting of ▮▮▮, ▮▮▮.
We won't be getting internship opportunities or PPOs henceforth. Yay.
Kindly stop spreading rumours. I happen to be from the uni you are talking about and know for a fact that it is not a confirmed fact and I also am going to be interning there in September.#GetALife
Can verify, just called up a few folks there. This is utmost shameful and said NLU VC (Mr. ▮▮▮) should hang his head in shame, even step down I think.

I also heard that a few ▮▮▮ are back in hostel AND their CO-ED hostel. ▮▮▮

To the survivor(s): I believe you. I am so sorry that this happened to you. You are not alone. There are people in the NLU and legal fraternity who care about you and want to help. Please reach out to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor. You are not to blame for what happened. To the student body: We must all stand up against sexual assault. We must create a culture where survivors feel safe to come forward and perpetrators are held accountable. If you see something, say something. We must all work together to make our NLUs a safe space for everyone.
This doesn't even look relevant to the og post. Context??? Connect???
A 45-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 28-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 41-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.