Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Have you'll read the 3 new criminal law bill with lot's of error drafted by NLU-D? How that level of error could be expected from top nlu's like Delhi? At many past events other top nlu's skills were also got exposed. Isn't such incidents are exposing the system of top nlu's that they are on same road like money minded pvt. colleges?
Whoever writes "let's" should think twice before judging others for their supposed mistakes.
This is your lack of information. THE NLUD did not draft any law, so all these allegations are only your wild guesses. You should understand that there is a drafting division with the Ministry of Law & Legislative Affairs which is /was entrusted with this task. I am sure NLUD Report was markedly different from what the GOvt did.
The bills were not drafted by NLUD. NLUD had submitted a report to the govt suggesting changes to the criminal laws in the country. Many of those suggestions have been incorporated by the govt which is why they are celebrating.

Some people don't understand the difference between submitting a report on the criminal laws and drafting a legislation.
I haven't read the report or don't have knowledge about which reforms were suggested and accepted.

Personally, I'm strictly against naming the legislations in Hindi and my best guess is that it was a result of Hindi-belt appeasement by the BJP. This is Hindi appeasement at its peak!! If thr NLUD report had suggested this then I'm against this.
NLUD isn't the only NLU to have submitted such report. They are the only one doing the usual OTT PR about it though.
Exactly. Mostly people from TLCs and lower NLUs. They don't understand the difference between a report and legislative drafting and then bitch about why law firms don't take them!😂
Is NLUD a higher NLU because the people from there draft reports while high?
That is an AI generated comparative draft FYI. Besides, errors were already there in the Ministry drafts. LOL
A 16-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.