Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Now NUJS will suffer huge financial losses. Those behind the fiasco, like Poddar, must resign and the VC must also resign
Losses how? In this entire episode, NUJS didn't invest anything at all. Max they will have to give back a part of the profits made to iPleaders.
Initially when the court gave relief to the students, this guy went about claiming it as his own victory (the court had only stepped in to protect the interest of the students and not iPleaders).

Even now, he doesn't address โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ of how iPleaders misled people by marketing their courses as "UGC Recognised" using the NUJS brand name. This guy is like โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
"what a landmark day" dude, i literally didnt know who this person was until i came here, lol
All these edtech platforms need to be regulated. If schools and colleges need board/university affiliations for quality control, why not these online platforms. Most of them exploit insecurities of students and parents to sell substandard courses. They pretend they are "transforming" something. My brother in christ, the only thing you're trying to transform is your own net-worth. โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
Where are all the trolls who were badmouthing Ramanuj and defending NUJS? The Amit Talukdar/AK Poddar fan club? Hiding their heads in shame? Someone even posted a comment on LI making fun of Ramanujโ€™s accent. Just

vindicates his point that NLU students are insecure and jealous of LawSikho for giving opportunities to TLC students.
Why should anyone change their view because an arbitration has been decided in Ramanuj's favour? This was not even about the merits of the matter, but a simple case of NUJS giving the share of the profit from the courses to iPleaders as the latter were owed.
A 375-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.