Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
How's the work culture at Trilegal? I am assuming now that they're offering 19.6 l to freshers, there must be sth special about them
It is easily the best. No long hours, no weekend work. Everything professional, no sudden 'urgent' matters
Almost sounds unreal, tbh. Which dream team are you talking about and in which city?
Hahahahah this is the hardest line I have felt in a long time I think trilegal should get the designation of magic circle firm
Liar liar pants on 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!
Whattt,which senior is this Show me one half decent senior in Trilegal.No one believes this even one bit.
ya right.is that so?Wonder why they paying juniors so much when those juniors should stay back for those wonderful seniors.Or is it that seniors have gotten worse and aggressive than ones in lala shops?
Sure their way of showing team spirit is by pushing each other under the bus..!

To be honest if your personal views don't match your senior's opinion (including the partner) then you are a bad professional and they will find all possible ways to screw with you.
Also are there is any seniors ?? I last remember to witnessed was an A2 associate is doing the SA's job because their SA absconded.
Its stupid to think that this law firm is special.If it was that good it would seriously not need to give people such a huge hike
They have got all these new warring partners and its just a war zone like environment.Not a good place to be now.It wasnt so bad earlier.The hike just doesnt compensate enough for the torture
Nothing special.Like every useless arrogant Tier 1 it thinks it can own people and ill treat them.The way Tier1s do this is to get people to put up with it by pay them high salaries.Trilegal gone down the Lala shop path
Its seems so desperate and unsuited to put out announcements of guaranteed bonus like its some announcement of a freebie promotion.Totally reduces the class of Advocates
Trilegal is just going on hiring partners,hiking salaries etc to inflate their bruised egos from the time MP Cyril Shroff of CAM called them a smaller firm.
CAM is the biggest law firm in India.One whose me rightly called your Trilegal a smallest firm.
Cyril is the man who made Indias largest and pioneering law firm CAM, whose rejected or refused work Trilegal accepts.Trilegal has been recruting like mad from CAM hoping to repeat CAMs success for Trilegal.Wont happen anytime soon.They can recruit as many partners and associates from CAM they like.The MP is in deterred and at CAM. Trilegal is a here today gone tomorrow firm in comparison to CAM.
Imo people at Trilegal are very nice. I interned with 3 teams there and all the lawyers are so humble and approachable including the partners. They make you feel like a part of the team.
No need to sign a slavery bond.It is implied in the salary.After all the big talk about merit and non nepoways Trilegal's gone the lala way of "buying" slaves.