Read 52 comments as:
Filter By
Hello everyone, I'm in final year. I have average CV. I only wish to intern in places wherein i have a possibility of bagging a ppo afterwards and where the pay is also respectable.

I have internships lined up in juris corp and then in Samvad. However I've heard that in juris corp after an internship i can ask for extension maybe even a traineeship subsequently that can get converted into a job once i graduate. Plus juris corp pays a solid 80-90k. Samvad on the other hand, it's pay scale seems dicey, some say it's 40-50k whilst some say it is 80-90k.

So should i try my level best to stick to juris corp or is samvad worth interning (from job perspective).
Though Samvad undoubtedly pays good and it's a nice firm but still at this stage, it would be better for you to stick to Juris Corp. Interning at multiple places at this point of time doesn't makes sense.

Since your CV is average it will reduce your chances to secure a PPO. All you can do is trying your best.

Mostly, students with a great CV are offered PPO.

Also, Samvad doesn't recruits much students by way of pre placement offers until and unless they find the candidate's performance and his CV exceptionally good.

Tbh, you have very less chances in Samvad as compared to Juris Corp.

A wise approach would be to stick to Juris Corp only.
Lmao stop acting like Samvad is a Magic Circle firm, it is literally a Tier-3 firm. Juris Corp pays much much better
Though Samvad undoubtedly pays good and it's a nice firm but still at this stage, it would be better for you to stick to Juris Corp. Interning at multiple places at this point of time doesn't makes sense.

Since your CV is average it will reduce your chances to secure a PPO. All you can do is trying your best.

Mostly, students with a great CV are offered PPO.

Also, Samvad doesn't recruits much students by way of pre placement offers until and unless they find the candidate's performance and his CV exceptionally good.

Tbh, you have very less chances in Samvad as compared to Juris Corp.

A wise approach would be to stick to Juris Corp only.
You got so excited that you wrote the same answer twice? BeeVeePee dikh hi jaata hai
Don't listen to people who will now come giving fake stars about Samvad and try to fool you that it pays in the range of 12L (a specific someone from a tier 3 college)

The fact is that they pay 40k in Mumbai (have personally seen the retainer offer email of a senior)

Phoenix is much much better
Worked with Juris Corp...not at all a good firm to work at(my personal opinion).

Pay is avg...for freshers 45-50K
I know a senior working in a tier -1 now, he has confirmed that pay in Delhi office itself is 70-75k. So we can kind of stop this debate here IG.
This is fake comment, they post mycg more than 45-50. JAs get more than 30
What a lie. The trainee associate gets paid 35-40k associate makes 75-80k and Juris Corp is great place to work and great people around who make you learn and motivate you
Don't know why there is so much Samvad Samvad from quite sometime on LI.

It is indeed a good firm but it seems few people are just targeting it nowadays.
It's all because of this specific group of people from Samvad Chennai following their Partner's orders
Dude, with an avg CV, you will get nothing.

Come out of your dreams.

People like you can only compare salaries and firms. Grow up buddy
A 131-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.