Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
LegaLogic has the most work and associates amongst any Pune law firms. They hire freshers and experienced both.

Legasis Partners had a full fledged corp team in Pune but it recently moved to LegaLogic. Legasis is trying to set up a Litigation team in Pune, and may be a good opportunity to start. Desai & Dewanji recently opened in Pune. AZB has an office in pune but the work culture is awful. StratJuris is also a prominent small law firm in pune and may hire freshers.
From what i have heard Azb and dsk pune only handle real estate matters. Not sure if this information is correct
Dsk only handles real estate matters. Atleast it used to when I interned there. They've moved to a much bigger office now, so might have expanded into other areas.
Desai dewanji is very small, when I interned, they required pqe of 8+ years for associate. AZB too very small and ▮▮▮ place to work.Lega Logic is the most sought after and only decent place to work in Pune.Also, Trilegal and Spice Route Legal is opening up it's office so things might be better now .
I have heard good feedback about Spice Route Legal, terrible stuff about Trilegal.
Dont ever join AZB Pune. Have not heard a food thing about the office and the pay is also not at par with T1/upper T2 standards.