Read 61 comments as:
Filter By
Who are those incoming law graduates/batches in your university possessing immense caliber and sheer perseverance and can be called in future a ‘good alumni”? I want to know the scene especially at the Tier-1 NLU
Maybe. Their batch consists of CBSE topper , ICSE topper and so many more lmao
Even if that person is not from the batch of 26. I know for a fact that the batch of 26 is absolute gold. It's not just about the ICSE or CBSE toppers but there are numerous other fellows who are equally great!
Greatness is about other things, not your ranks in school exams.
Fr. They are quality performing well at moots and international events. I heard some of them have the ability to land a PPO later this year
A team comprising of 3 2nd year kids were the finalists in Vis-East this year!
Why you are even explaining? They know it very well. Legally India is sometimes filled with insecure trolls who haven’t done anything worthwhile in their life. Stop wasting your energy in these folks.
This is not contested! Please check the finalists of vis east this year and remove the tag!
Vis east and another prestigious event in Singapore. Maybe you should ‘check’ your own college’s records
They did not win or stand as runners-up. No other performance counts in moots.
3rd year. 3rd year. I said they have the the potential to grab the same at the ‘end’ of 3rd year. UNDERSTOOD?
Yeah but well that is so cool. Definitely a plus point of NLS. More time for other stuff from 4th year
There are compulsory papers that NLSIU has even in 4th and 5th year, just like other NLUs.
What’s so sad about it? NLS definitely has a plus point in this matter
▮▮▮ you ▮▮▮ demand PPO as if it will come on 2nd year itself. At least , kid is giving you a normal time where PPO usually ushers in.
NUJS 25, the batch had plenty of snakes but they are also equally promising.
Sorry to burst your bubble but it’s nothing informs of nls’26 or nlud’24
"Sorry to burst your bubble "

How is praising equivalent to demeaning some other? That is something which you did. If only law school taught kids basic courtesy and how to behave.
Nujs 26 batch is pretty alright, have done well in various moots and seem promising.
Mark this contested. Couple of domestic wins and that too irrelevant domestic wins with little to none international wins (which are clearly visible at Nalsar and NLS) do not make a batch solid.
Which international moots has NALSAR or NLSIU won in the last couple of years?
Okay you are pretty misinformed lmao. They haven’t done anything significant
NALSAR 2025 for sure, these guys have great GPAs compared to other batches, v good publications and moot records. One of the most promising batches around for sure.
Bhai check prominent publications, even 2nd years are publishing, but they are otherwise excellant tho don't see a problem
Checked. Didn't find any from 3rd year students. Guess we have different standards when it comes to prominent publications.
I agree totally, there is a aasman-zameen difference between the 2026 and 2025 batches, it reflected in Tier 1 internships for the 2025 batch in the third year only.
GNLU 2019-24. Keep hearing the best things about them on this platform
NUALS Batch of 2025 for sure. Has people who have won the NUJS HSF Corporate Law moot, people qualified for the international rounds of HSF KCL Competition Law moot, people with Trilegal internships right in third year beginning and many more.
NLS’29 because anything after batch of 28 will be promising. To the droppers and aspirants who are preparing for clat again , please be different.
A 10-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 28-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.