Filter By
The following points are marked in decreasing order of prestige:-

1. International llm/MBA from M7

2. UPSC

3. Training Contract

3. PPO at SAM , AZB , KCO , Trilegal

4. Tier-2 Placement

5. In-House Counsel
For newbies, don't go by this list. This is just make believe. If you do whatever you choose to happily and well and to the best of your ability, and help others within your power, then you will be respected by your peers. That's the only truth in the world.
International llm is a joke nowadays. I'd probably put a TC as #1 cos atleast there is a great ROI. Even UPSC would tie with a TC cos it's the most sought after job in India.
But the same thing can’t be said about a M7 MBA. I will anyday choose GSB or Yale over TC
upsc 1

tc 2

baki doesn't matter

llm at the bottom because of the poor ROI - na job na prestige, sabka hojata hai 80 lakh dedo bas
At my nlu, barring Oxbridge a foreign LLM was always the last resort for those who couldn't get placed or hadn't figured out what to do. TCs are too few to even consider. There's no way to distinguish yourself immediately after law school.
I see people going for international LLM who would not have been considered for an interview at the T1s.
Well hear me out. A Rhodes scholarship negates all. End of the debate. But again once in a blue moon some NLS alum makes it. So it can’t be a typical thing for other nlus.
TCs are really worth it with the SQE thing. You are essentially jobless for 2 years after graduation trying to clear some exam abroad with foreign laws.
A 8-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.