Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
Please recommend some Chambers/Firms in the white collar crime practice area which pay atleast 50K to A0s.

How's the pay at MZM, Bharucha, Panag & Babu etc.?
Bharucha: 10+1 in Delhi, 12+1 in Mumbai and Bangalore. But unsure about their current white-collar crimes practice since D.P. Singh left the firm a few months ago.
Hi, where should I apply then? Should I apply to the Chambers of D.P. Singh or some other firm? I'll be graduating in 14 months & I need to get ample internship experience so that I can get a job in Delhi with a decent paycheque.
If you can somehow find details on how to apply to work with him, go ahead. He's a great mentor with a good load of cases. But I suggest you look at other firms with a well-established white-collar crime practice - firms tend to pay more than you can earn while working under someone practising independently.
Why is it so hard to find DP Singh's/office email? I've never had to hunt like this. Really chooses to be lowkey, huh!
MZM won't pay more than 40K to A0s.

Bharucha doesn't have much of a white collar crime practice.
Bharuchas white collar crime practice is great. They have big matters and do a lot of stuff inhouse.
Benchmark Litigation Ranking puts MZM Legal in the Outstanding T1 category for WCC. Are those rankings inaccurate?
For A0 it is 12 LPA + Bonus. However, these people are really selective in hiring. A good place to work though.
Seconded. White Collar team is very busy, interacting with lot of foreign clientele.
Personally know an A2 that shifted from Khaitan Noida white collar to Panag & Babu. So the pay must be good
There's this new firm named Numen Law which has an emerging white collar practice. What about that? Any idea about salary and work environment?
It's a firm opened by young professionals with deep pockets and good connections. Will not recommend for a fresher.
Is there anyone who got a PPO at Panag? Cant seem to find any such person LinkedIn. Please throw some light on recruitment at panag
Why was the comment not published mod? Literally any suggestion would help
I'm surprised they selected such mediocre students. Must have some internal connections
also add they just have good accent of english thats why they get good placement
The two they've selected are not even good at English. There are so many deserving candidates in our college, god knows how the got selected
Stop being a troll and being jealous of someone elseโ€™s achievements and hard work.