Read 50 comments as:
Filter By
Bar & Bench has been reporting a dispute between members of the top management at Ikigai Law. More particularly, the Head HR has filed an oppression and mismanagement case before the NCLT impleading all the partners.

While they have been successful in keeping the dispute a low-key affair, will this be something that affects the firm or the people working there?
This is what happens when greed takes over. The web of multiple entities created by the owners will eventually suffocate them. For Mr. Rastogi everything is about money. โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
Well, things are not very good at ikigai.

Too small firm to have too big egoes
You will get good exposure of NCLT while attending the hearings for this litigation.
This calls for one more award... time to buy another award for Kicki-Guy.
Woh bhi din the - Best midsize law firm, Managing Partner of th year, best advisor to startups, ALB best law firm to work for, firms to watch etc etc 40 under 40.. hmm life mein upar neeche to hota rehta hai
First Jitender, now Surabhi. Looks like someone is a serial offender...
Seems like Rastogi is the only one whoโ€™s had a friendship fallout, and bad breakup.

Get out of your own asses. Itโ€™s a matrimonial dispute, and itโ€™s not breaking news that shit gets ugly during separations and divorces.
We need foreign law firms in India! That is the only way for tech law practice to develop, not through firms like Ikigai.
Rastogi on the same path as his ex-boss Nishithbhai. When will we have an ikigai blog similar to the Fall of Nishith Desai blog?
JT ka, Darpan ka, Neha ka, Surbhi ka... sabka ka badla lega ye Faisal!
Please take whatever badla you want for whomever you want. I have no badla to take, I quite like these people.

- Darpan (not sure what will make the mod believe it's me, but my guy, it's really me. hit me up if you want to see an OVD).
Old timers wont leave, besides few firms in public policy can match the money..
It seems to me that the HR is filing a case for being removed from the firm. Can't imagine it will shake up anything.
It is bound to shake up thing when the said 'HR' is the concerned partner's wife in this case and a significant investor and stakeholder in the entire venture.
Couldnโ€™t agree more. This is truth here guys. Finally someone said it.
You must be crazy... it's clearly evident that a troll army is at work here. The firm is doing phenomenal... more work than ever. Just look at the bonuses that have been dolled out.

People may come, people may go but Ikigai goes on forever.
This post has made a new record for having maximum number of unpublished comments ever in the history of LI.
The answer to this thread can very well be made in one word. In all humility - "Everything".
I donโ€™t think this place is for the long run. I am genuinely regretting joining here.
I donโ€™t think they offer anything good. You are better off at other places.
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 45-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.