Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
These 2 are now the richest young power-wives in India, possibly even the world. It's only a matter of time before the media begins to regularly compare them, alongside Anant Ambani and Karan Adani (just as they do with Gautam Adani/ Mukesh Ambani and Priti Adani/Neetu Ambani now). But let's do an objective comparison:

Media bio and LinkedIn of Radhika Ambani: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/new-updates/who-is-radhika-merchant-all-about-mukesh-ambani-nita-ambanis-youngest-daughter-in-law/articleshow/96599734.cms

https://www.linkedin.com/in/radhika-merchant-853942b8

Media bio and LinkedIn of Paridhi Adani:

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3185434/meet-paridhi-shroff-gautam-adanis-daughter-law-shes

https://in.linkedin.com/in/paridhiadani

- Both Radhika and Paridhi attended reputed Christian schools in Mumbai (Cathedral and Bombay Scottish)

- But the educational similarities then begin to diverge radically. Radhika shifted to two International IB schools while Paridhi stuck with Bombay Scottish (presumably ICSE). More glaringly, Radhika went to NYU for her undergrad, while Paridhi went to HR College in Mumbai for her BCom and then GLC for her LLB. She didn't even go to Jindal for her LLB (though Jindal was then very new).

- Thus, Paridhi has been more rooted to Indian realities in her education, very much resembling upper-middle class families in major cities. Radhika's education has been a lot more elite and more in tune with the super-rich.

- However, Paridhi is far more successful professionally. She is a partner at CAM, whereas Radhika is working as a mere junior sales manager in the Isprava Group, despite her NYU degree.

- Paridhi has also been involved in CAM from a young age, presumably working while studying at GLC. This old article from Forbes, published in LI, profiled the Shroff family, says:

. Paridhi Shroff, at the time the 18-year-old daughter of managing partners Cyril Shroff and his wife Vandana, had put out a firm-wide alert, a desperate plea for help from the lawyers who worked for her father. Paridhi was looking for someone to do her homework.

“She ended with ‘I won’t forget this [help]’, and her parents were copied on the mail!” one Amarchand associate says with a chuckle. What if someone had actually helped her with her homework? “Will they remember at the time of our assessment?” Paridhi was pulled up by her parents. She promised to be careful in the future and says it was a lesson learned in separating home and office. “The law firm is home. I’ve been coming here since I was really small. And both my parents are working at the firm so you’re sort of hearing it day in and day out, it gets into your bloodstream.”

https://www.legallyindia.com/analysis/amarchand-mangaldas-past-present-future-20100727-1142

It's significant that she says that CAM has been her second home since she was a child. This sets her apart completely from Radhika. In all, Paridhi has valued grassroots work ex over a fancy foreign education. This is also true of her father (who also has only a GLC degree and never went abroad) and her father-in-law Gautam Adani (who dropped out of his BCom and never went abroad).
Yes let's totally compare the lives of two extremely rich and privileged women who had to do no struggle to reach where they are today
I sometimes think I should quit my soul sucking job. Then I read shit like this and think however bad my job is, at least I'm not free enough to put out mind numbing shit like this on the internet. I am assuming you're a law student: please prepare for the real world. It will be a proper shock.
I don’t think law firm associates use any more brain cells than this fellow here. Accept it that’ it’s really stupid and nonsense bakwas that goes around
I respect Paridhi as she has risen from the lowest rank (associate) and was already an established lawyer when she married Karan Adani. I don't think that's true for either Radhika Merchant or Anant Ambani.

Karidhi>Andhika
Paridhi may be privileged in her personal life, but as a professional she is totally self-made and risen on merit.
As much as how Rahul Gandhi reached the top of Congress Party. Totally self made and risen on merit.
You know, this makes for a great TV series concept. Two young, rich business bahus on the warpath. A stock market scam can be one of the plots, with the plot twist being that the other bahu engineered it.
Is there any credence to the social media rumour that the Ambanis are behind Hindenburg?
Scoreline after Hindenburg:

Radhika: 1, Paridhi: 0

Scoreline after foreign law firm entry:

Radhika: 2, Paridhi 0

Radhika really pulling ahead now. 😐
Scoreline after Gigi Hadid and Zendaya attend Ambani Cultural Centre launch:

Paridhi still 0, Radhika 100 😂
Media may talk available them. You are so faltu to do all this, no one will ever talk about you.
I very much doubt if Paridhi and Radhika dislike each other, or if Karidhi and Andhika are rival couples. On the contrary, it is very common for rich business families in India to arrange marriages between themselves. Don't be surprised if, 30 years from now, Karidhi and Andhika become common grandparents.
+1 to Team Radhika and -1 to Team Paridhi yet again, after the Soros expose. 🌝
I don't believe a word of the so-called expose. It's a cheap stunt to short the stock.Soros should be investigated for stock manipulation.
Bill Gates, Zuck and Rihanna to attend Radhika's wedding. She's waaaay ahead in the race now!
A 14-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 37-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 42-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.