Read 56 comments as:
Filter By
She is a Luthra lawyer who recently moved to DSK as a part of the mass movement.
She joined this law firm not even 25 working days ago. She had spent 5 years at L & L, not all individuals were separately filtered and everyone was welcomed to DSK from Luthra as part of the switch on the word of the 2 senior partners. who themselves are very sweet, accommodating and friendly.

Also, do you expect someone to hurl abuses at you in the office in a professional setting just because they act in a vile way in their private life? Correlation between the team culture and her actions is a laughable association of two entirely separate things.

Lets see what decision the MP takes.
A 2-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 37-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Yes she's a DSK lawyer, bar and bench tagged her in their post too on LinkedIn. For giving context some lines she hurled at the guards,
"Tumhare tatte bade ho gaye security mei lagke, land katke khila dungi sabko"
"Teri khal uthar dungi madarchod"
"Teri ma ki chut boseeehdiihkeeeh"
among other notable mentions...
And yes last mei to show English medium upbringing - "this shit doesn't work here", "inn bihariyo ko rokle"

Lovely how a degree from Boston or any college cannot change how Indians are wired in their heads, bechare guards bache lag rahe the against the lady hulkish unwarranted wrath. May they get the justice and such people mind you you'll find in law firm offices as well. :) If LI filters this blatant truth which is circling free on WhatsApp, then we seek God's help ")).
A 47-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
This behaviour is so bad that this video must be classified under [...]. Irrespective of whether she is a woman, a lawyer, or a firm she works for, she must be condemned [...] for her misbehaviour. Absolutely horrendous, I can't imagine how she would be treating her colleagues and team members, and domestic help.
A 4-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 45-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
soo sensationall hahahaahahhahaha

dude uski aavaz aur bicep toh security guard ko bhi hila diye hahahahahah
The LinkedIn search also reveals 'principal' has been spelt as 'principle' in her designation and LinkedIn title, which are prominently displayed and the first thing one reads after the name. Gajab hi duniya hai bhai.
She was drunk, it seems from the slurring. It does not excuse her actions, but I personally have said and done worse when intoxicated. If a camera was rolling I'd be in trouble too. Wrong place, wrong time I guess.
Well, if she was drunk, then first of all she should go to jail for drunk driving. She could have killed someone.
it is sensational more because it is a woman losing it in anger.
anger displayed is a bigger taboo than body parts displayed for women.
It is sensational because it hits at the dignity of person of the security guard. If you thought the video was about the woman, you are seeing it wrong - it is about the security guards who were just doing their jobs. If someone behaved like that to you, i.e., hurled abuses, slurs and picked you by your collar, you would quit immediately. The security guards have to continue because they do not have that luxury and this is acceptable in society.

It is acceptable precisely because points everywhere.
Please don't ruin her career. She made a mistake but don't inflate the things to the point that will ruin her career.
"Tumhare tatte bade ho gaye hai LI mai comment krne mai, land katke khila dungi sabko"
"Teri khal uthar dungi madarchod"
"Teri ma ki chut boseeehdiihkeeeh"
I think this woman should be made available as a DLC character for Mortal Kombat 11. Her fatality can be "l[.]nd kaat ke khila dungi".
Please don't mock her now. Yes her actions need to be condemned but extend her all help. Unfortunately she now in jail. Help her get bail and she will be asked to vacate her flat too as per media reports. So help her with housing also
please behave maturily,kids.
whats the use of dragging the firms name here?
firm has nothing to do with this issue,if anything has to be done it will be done with that person,stop defaming the firm.
Sad that the Firm has not fired her or at least come out with a statement condemning her actions.
Clients take note.
This needs to stop. Across the country educated and women from decent backgrounds are being extended support / sympathy, purely based on gender. Sometimes, a woman needs to feel the heat on how it’s like to be on the other end of the bargain. So much for equality, eh?
Arrey bhaaiya, she has not committed some horrendous crime like a murder or rape. I'm not justifying her behaviour. All I'm saying is it's being stretched a lot. At times such things happens with the best of us under the influence of alcohol. She should offer an apology and the issue should be dusted away.
If being drunk is not a justification for murder or rape either, why should it be for threats and intimidation, leaving alone the slurs and abuses?
Do you know the difference between murder and slurs? Try being logical sometimes.
Yes, I do. You ask me to be logical, but treat me like a five year old. Tell me why, logically, the influence of alcohol should be a justification for petty crimes and not murder? What is that separation logically based on?
LOL, commenter 11.1 specifically excluded slurs and 11.1.1 replied 'Do you know the difference between murder and slurs?'. What a gem of an advocate. You must be the next Harish Salve. xD
1. The video does not show the wrong deeds of the guards. Maybe they did something to her.
2. She said that the guard has been harassing three young girls which may be true.
3. She was facing 3 guards so she had to triply show that much aggression.
4. The video is hyped just because she is a woman.
5. Sometimes the Guards behave as if they own the building which is annoying.
6. She may be aware of many wrong deeds of the guard and at that moment vented anger in that way.
7. As far as Bihari epithets are concerned such words are used by politicians of Goa, Delhi, Punjab, Maharashtra, Assam, Bengal. In fact only in 2018 BIMARU crowd was beaten up in Gujarat and sent back to their villages.
8. Her address was revealed on social media which is wrong
9. There has even been judges who are not fond of particular lawless culture of some BIMARU states
10. She was defamed
11. Everyday there are thousands of migrant men who out of frustration molest and assault and even murder innocent girls and women but nobody creates such an uproar against them the way it is created against Bhavya Roy. Village Migrant crass attitude disrespecting women of cities is never a topic of discussion and is the biggest threat to ladies.
12. Jail was not needed. Dhakka Bukki is not legally a crime.

I hope her lawyer reads this and upholds Justice.

Note: BIMARU is an acronym coined by Niti Ayog for Bihar Madhya Pradesh Rajasthan Uttar Pradesh. It is a GoI declared word.

Note: If you can't argue from both sides then you are a bad lawyer.

Note: If you believe only what media shows you then you are the worst lawyer.
Very bold of you to presume the allegation of a drunk lady to be true. As far as allegations are concerned. She should have filed a criminal case against the guard, considering she is an experienced criminal lawyer. Did she? LOL NO. Your argument seems to be BIMAR.
1. Presumption will be against the DRUNK lady. Just because a guard has lower financial power, doesn't mean, you MAY presume. Innocent until proven guilty.
2. You repeated pointer 1 in pointer 2.
3. WTF logic is that? Are you sure, you are a lawyer?
4. I have other incidents where videos or kaand of men have been viral. Remember about that ashleel grover scene? His deed got viral too. Cracked logic.
5. Seems like you are describing your personal experience and seeping it into the present case. This exactly sounds like, just because a few people from a particular religion are terrorists, the whole religion is terrorist.
6. I am not going to feel sympathy for her, just because there is a POSSIBILITY. If she was aware of it, she should have taken proper recourse. She didn't, therefore, her DEED was of as****e.
7. I am from Bihar and have been subjected to the Bihari Taunt throughout my life. If a doctor says you are impotent, that's a fact. If a drunk lady says you are impotent, that's defamation. In the same way, the way she used it, was not out of compassion, but a pure act of XENOPHOBIA.
8. Indeed wrong. But never mind that xenophobic person is anyway has been asked to vacate. Good for society.
9. What? Didi bihar aao aap. Bohot izzat aur saman dekar rakhenge. Noida me gujjar jo apharan kr dete hai na scorpio me, wo atleast hum to nahi krte. Aap, bhaiya, didi kr k he baat krte hai.
10. Truth is not defamation.
11. How is it relevant here? Are you assuming that just because he is from Bihar, he will come under this category? I really want to know where did you get your schooling from.
12. Let this be the thing to be decided in the trial. Really hope the judge is Bihari (which the majority are, just so you know these judges are from the so-called 'village' you have referring to).

I hope the prosecutor read this and upholds justice. But considering the present scenes in the Courts, I got low hopes.

Note: Ironic that you ended up arguing from one side only. :-)

Note: Remember, that electronic piece is a fu***** EVIDENCE. If you discard in totality, then you are the worst lawyer.
I have been molested on Karnataka High Court by a Kannada male lawyer. Should I start calling Karnataka as Kaandu state? And it's men as Kaandu men?
you have been molested by a bimaru men, right? while the incident is bad, hats off to your skills to deduce their ethnicity, based on such encounters.
Sir/Ma'am, kindly read ss. 349-351 and 355 of the IPC again. You will get your answer.

Also, the logic that other people degrade Biharis so this woman can degrade Biharis is impeccable. Kudos to you! The whole answer is filled with such gems. 'She was facing 3 guards so she had to triply show that much aggression' - such logic, much wow. As if the presumption that she had to show aggression in the first place was infallible, there is a justification of 'tripling' the amount of aggression required, whatever the hell that means.

If there is a female equivalent of toxic masculinity, that is you. Do you always deal with problems by threats or intimidation? That might explain some absurd points you wrote.
What an abysmal attempt to justify her actions. We all know in which context people refer to the term "Bihari". It is meant as abuse. The classification BIMARU is for development and governance-related reasons, that all is not right, and these states need special attention. Referring to someone as "Bihari" in a derogatory sense and a state as "Bimaru" are two different things.

A simple honest apology for the behaviour, which is uncalled for, will do wonders, rather than trying to find justification, where none exists. Even if I assume your argument at face value, that she is acting as a vigilante, for the guards' past misdeeds, it does not take your argument any further. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Any bets on her going scot free from this despite the flimsy arrest and FIR?
Ladki hai bhai, there's a reason why prisons are 97% men.
I resent this moderation. Apart from NDTV I also linked OpIndia and the moderator censored the link to OpIndia. What is this man? Only LW news sources allowed? No Fox News, Daily Mail, NY Post, Swarajya and OpIndia?
Sure, the same "sources" that censored the Hunter Bide laptop story and Wuhan lab leak story.
A 16-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

#15: One of the best comment on LI ever!! LOOOOL.
lol reading these comments, i wonder what LI has censored, exactly.
A 24-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 32-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.