Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, I currently work at a T-1 firm and am about to finish a year of work here. In the long run (and hopefully 2-3 years from now), I want to work in the field of sports law and management and hope to build a lasting career out of the same. The T-1 law firm life or work is not for me, I have realized. I understand that building a career in such a niche might require me to pursue post-grad and opportunities in India remain limited.

However, due to the global uniform nature of sports, its governance structures, management across sports, I do believe that there is some scope to build a career in the field.

Question : Does anyone have further insight on how should I go about the same? Is it advisable to first gain work experience in sports law and/or management within India before pursuing any post-grad degree/course in this area? I do not want to restrict myself ONLY to sports law.

I understand that there are certain post-grad degrees/ comparable courses, namely, the FIFA Masters, ISDE Business School Sports Law and Management, AISTS Sports Management, AIFF Masters etc.
would love some insight on this! Also about potentially starting a career abroad in sports law