Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how things proceed at Trilegal after a call-back internship? And is it necessary for the team to refer for a PPO interview or every call-back intern gets a chance for a PPO interview? Provided that he worked really well during the internship.
Also, how many PPO Trliegal has offered to the students by far? (Specifically Banking&Finance and Capital Markets Team)
Hey, I have a question on a slightly unrelated note.
How long did they take to contact you after the completion of your first internship? Mine got over two weeks back, and they still haven't contacted me, let alone sent me my certificate. I'm not sure whether this is normal.
You need to be referred for a PPO interview by the seniors.

+

There should be vacancy.
To add to the question: Can someone apply again for an internship at Trilegal, assuming he/she did not get a call back and did the first internship as early as 3rd year?
1. You need to be referred for a PPO. They will take the feedback of at least two lawyers (your mentor being one). Your's mentor feedback is the most important. So if you were on good terms with your mentor, you should reach out to her and communicate that you want a PPO.
2. Even if there is no vacancy in your team, they might still offer your a PPO. You team will be determined later. Or they will write a good feedback and that will be considered if they come to your college for Day Zero.
3. From everything that I have seen, getting a PPO interview at Trilegal almost guarantees you will get a PPO. They are quite informal with the interviews and it's more of a 10 minute conversation with the partner.
And does marks play a role in the case of getting a PPO? Generally how much do they expect of you?