Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Discussions on law firms and salaries offered are frequent. Can we have a depository of names as well as experiences at chambers and independent lawyers where graduates can start in Delhi/ Mumbai?
Would be great if people speak through experience from internships/ friends/ colleagues and not just name drop the obvious ones.
Mr Rajshekhar Rao, Sr Adv - pay is the best for freshers, in the range of 30K.
Mr Rao's is a great chamber from what I've heard but very tough to get into for obvious reasons. Do you have any more in mind? and is that (30k) the most a fresher can aim for, starting out?
I was hoping only that y would someone had not taken the RR name or is it awaiting moderation

Every time every damm time 🥲 RR RR RR
It is hype by his own Junior / Fans . Faltu ka PR .
RR & GSK is hyped on LI
From what I have heard - Mr. Arvind Verma, Sr. Advocate pays around 40k to freshers and has wonderful work timings.
But should a fresher start at the SC level? That should be a separate thread in itself.
I would guess not? The learning at a SC Senior's chamber would be less than let's say with someone more junior with their own filing chamber.
Gopal Sankaranarayanan has a great chamber. SC Senior but a whole range of work from crim, civil, Constitution, IBC, Environmental. Plus Haripriya Ma'am does corporate and arbitration and they share juniors so it's a unique model which is very high quality. Mainly women juniors though. Pay is 50k+ for starters