Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
I don’t want it to be taken up under a shadow that I was appointed as the amicus because I know the CJI," said Harish Salve over allegations made by critics and the Opposition

Solicitor General Tushar Mehta said, "It was very unfortunate what I read on digital media yesterday. Someone in the judiciary will have to take cognisance. I request Salve to reconsider his decision."

https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/story/harish-salve-recuses-self-from-supreme-court-covid-case-hearing-1794196-2021-04-23

Tweets by Mahua Moitra on the issue:

Appoints “ Corporate” Salve Amicus
Tushar “No-Migrants-on-Road” Mehta defends Centre
Try me for contempt but you are beneath contempt!

India must really be short of senior counsel that the SC during India’s worst crisis appoints an Amicus in pandemic hearing who is living in London

Vedanta in SC today asking for polluting Sterlite plant to be opened for “oxygen production”
Matter mentioned by Salve. Supported by Mehta for Centre
SC then appoints Salve as Amicus in Covid matter, Mehta is SG for Centre
Stop the fixing guys, people are dying!

God save our judiciary from the Nagpur club

Thank you Mr. Salve for recusing yourself as amicus in SC pandemic hearing.
A 14-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
At least Salve could read the writing on the wall. Indecent proposal decently deflected.
#NationForSalve on Republic TV

Some people are forgetting that Harish Salve served as an amicus for the environment bench for 10-15 years and contributed to the fight against illegal mining: Anuradha Dutt, Lawyer

When the whole country is suffering, Dushyant Dave should stand with us, instead of criticising Harish Salve: KK Manan, Senior Advocate

When Harish Salve defended Kulbhushan Jadhav, did we ask about the time difference? No. Salve did not ask to be amicus curiae, SC bench appointed him: Suhel Seth, Managing Partner, Counselage India & Brand Guru

I can stand up personally for Mr Salve. He seems to be a part of collateral damage because matters were getting transferred from HC to SCs: Avishkar Singhvi, Advocate, Supreme Court & High Court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgmUIdFf8s
You quoted republic tv and suhel Seth in one comment. Hahahahahaha
It's nepo and ultra privileged kid vs. A strong and independent woman.