other

Website Look & Feel

•  •  Dark Mode
Blog Layout

Save preferences

BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?

More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by Gordoz
It's amazing when people come with logic such as "What's the need of a separate preparatory tool when the BAR exam is already a piece of cake?" "What would a crash course teach that the student don't already know after 5 rigorous years" yet, I find tons of students talking about BARHACKER time and again. Why is it that it is allured so much?

I think it's not the NLS grads who are much kicked about such an initiative, but the ones who struggle to handle sections even if the bare act is in front of them. By the time they understand the question in hand, they run out of time. Time management again seems to be a big issue with these aspirants. Most of them are from institutes which constantly attains top ranks from the bottom of the list!

I think Barhacker is an amazing tool which has the potential to train these aspirants even without the obligation to visit any sort of preparation centre. So basically, I can still continue with my internship and still be confident to take the bars.
  • Rina Walia
5 years 3 months ago #2 by Rina Walia
Replied by Rina Walia on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
Who cares do whatever hell you want? But please do not make it a support forum. This is a discussion forum. It is so astonishing that to learn time management one must join Barhacker. Are you kidding me? You must learn from a NLSIU grads abt time management how speedily they handle their tri semester exams with a open book system.
  • Kaspian
5 years 3 months ago #3 by Kaspian
Replied by Kaspian on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
I think just yesterday admin deleted a thread where competitors were unfairly attacking BarHacker and its founders,even attacking them personally because they were not accepted for interviews. Of course those of us who like BarHacker and benefited from it will defend BarHacker. Stop boasting of your NLS education, 1 in every 3 people who take the bar exam fails, and they need help.
  • Rina Walia
5 years 3 months ago #4 by Rina Walia
Replied by Rina Walia on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?

Kaspian wrote: I think just yesterday admin deleted a thread where competitors were unfairly attacking BarHacker and its founders,even attacking them personally because they were not accepted for interviews.
Do I take it as a threat? My point of view is very clear and I did not mean any offense to the admin. As I already said this is a discussion forum so people do criticize while making a viewpoint on something. Just because their founders have an influence backing admin shall not delete the post. Every coin has its two sides. You just cannot shout it from the rooftop that you are the only right. You can be wrong too. I do not know what interview you are talking about. But one thing is clear when there are so many opportunities right outside nobody would give a damn whether or not you are selected in a start-up firm.

• Anonymous
5 years 3 months ago #5 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
At least learn how to quote properly. LegallyIndia is full of querulous people.
  • Angelx
5 years 3 months ago #6 by Angelx
Replied by Angelx on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
Why the hell would one care of having a job in start-up? There are so many reasons for that:
1. There is no exposure to the field of law.
2. You are only doing blogging stuffs that you can do in your free time.
3. You are totally deprived of practising law or learning experience.
4. Ultimately you are entering into a world of unprofessionals.

Trust me dude nobody cares!!!
More
5 years 3 months ago #7 by Gordoz
I think its the same startup you are referring to which came up with these amazing products simplifying the legal studies while allowing general masses to access legal subject, again, in simplified terms. It was not long back when general masses considered Law as some witchcraft - only accessible to few. Now, they openly flaunt their newly acquired legal skills, meanwhile benefiting from it.

I would gladly jump over the opportunity to work alongside these guys who not just came up with path-breaking ideas, but are amongst the very few who actually brought it to the open market.

But ya, that's me. I want to be financially successful as well - while using my legal skills - for which I need mentors like these guys.

If you intend to practice social welfare, your choice. Although, doesn't explain why do you "care" whether somebody cares or not!
  • Anzar
5 years 3 months ago #8 by Anzar
Replied by Anzar on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
I have interned at iPleaders, if that is the startup you are talking about. It is an amazing work environment where people work hard without any bells and whistles. There are about 10 employees and another 10 interns at any time. Most of them have been to top NLUs, and left high paying jobs at law firms and big companies to build the startup. They are growing rapidly, as you can see from thee new products they routinely launch.

Who are you? What are you doing in life? What are your credentials to call the founders of a rapidly growing startup unprofessional? You can not even write a comment in your own name.
  • Kappu
5 years 3 months ago #9 by Kappu
Replied by Kappu on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
I like iPleaders and Barhacker. They are awesome. I bought it 2 days before the exam, and I was totally unprpared. They helped me to pass.
  • Anonymous
5 years 3 months ago #10 by Anonymous
Guys can you please enlighten us what ipleaders actually do before getting furious? Any statement should be backed with valid reasoning.
  • Anonymous
5 years 3 months ago #11 by Anonymous

Anzar wrote: I have interned at iPleaders, if that is the startup you are talking about. It is an amazing work environment where people work hard without any bells and whistles. There are about 10 employees and another 10 interns at any time. Most of them have been to top NLUs, and left high paying jobs at law firms and big companies to build the startup. They are growing rapidly, as you can see from thee new products they routinely launch.

Who are you? What are you doing in life? What are your credentials to call the founders of a rapidly growing startup unprofessional? You can not even write a comment in your own name.

Seriously now one need to have credentials to criticise for something? criticism is not an offence it is a freedom that we exercise. Do we seriously need credentials for that? I never knew about it. We are criticising it on a valid reasoning but sorry to say your statement is out of emotion. Ipleaders is actually helping you a lot.
  • Anzar
5 years 3 months ago #12 by Anzar
Replied by Anzar on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
What reasoning have you offered for calling them unprofessional? You have not criticized, you have been barking, that is all. Uut chale bazar toh kutta voke hazar.
  • Anonymous
5 years 3 months ago #13 by Anonymous

Anzar wrote: What reasoning have you offered for calling them unprofessional? You have not criticized, you have been barking, that is all. Uut chale bazar toh kutta voke hazar.

One more classy hindi proverb for me dear:
"Khisiyayi Billi Khamba Noche"
More
5 years 3 months ago #14 by Gordoz

Anonymous wrote: ..We are criticising it on a valid reasoning but sorry to say your statement is out of emotion..

..which is?
  • Tammy
5 years 3 months ago #15 by Tammy
Replied by Tammy on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
Haha I love this thread. Don't go after people with such popular following with your shitty jealous comments - they are not some random law student you can bully. Morons.
  • Pepper
5 years 3 months ago #16 by Pepper
Replied by Pepper on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
I think the ones satisfying their personal vendetta against the founders are completely blind towards the change they have brought in the legal society - and still on the path. I don't usually take part in fights, but this one seems completely non-contextual. Being a previous beneficiary, I can tell you that BarHacker is a great service. I would have been preparing for my third time if it was not for these people. I wish you had your preparation from my college. Forget Bar..I bet you won't be able to explain a single section even with the bare act in your hands. And if somebody comes up with a service to help out students like me, you fools turn against them merely because they are making money? Want kind of fucked up logic is that?
  • Dilawar
5 years 3 months ago #17 by Dilawar
Replied by Dilawar on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
:D :D :D "Popular following and not just a law student" The success of something is not weighed on terms of its financial gain. The main objective of legal profession is to help the public at large. How high you criticise about law firms but one thing is very clear they actually give you the good amount of exposure to legal world that helps you developing legal skills of a lawyer. People who cannot stand to its hectic schedule choose to be entrepreneurs like ipleaders. What is ipleaders? Who are they? For your kind of information they are just beginners with a very less patience of mind. Just arguing from their side is not going to make them popular.
  • Bose
5 years 3 months ago #18 by Bose
Replied by Bose on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
They have helped thousands of students, even common people. How many have you helped? It is easy to say bullshit like helping common people - everyone knows what lawyers do and what reputation they have. It is a good thing that a few youngsters are breaking the line and starting to help people in innovative ways. You guys are hellbent on finding fault where there is none just so that can feel a little beter in your pathetic miserable useless life.
  • Gaurav Saxena
5 years 3 months ago #19 by Gaurav Saxena
Replied by Gaurav Saxena on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
I am myself an advocate. Legal Profession is the top profession and advocates holds the title of most respectable sections in the society. We face real and difficult challenges in our day to day lives that you unprofessionals can hardly imagine. It is useless to even argue with you. You people do not know how to make an appropriate statement to support your arguement. Mind making any bullshit comments regarding advocates.
  • Bose
5 years 3 months ago #20 by Bose
Replied by Bose on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
If you are a real advocate then use the facebook login and post along with your real identity. I can't believe that a real advocate can be so conceited and idiotic. According to you only advocates who practice in the court are professional and everyone else is unprofessional. It is because of lawyers like you the legal profession has got a bad name. Stop calling yourself an advocate and quit India! loser.
  • ANish
5 years 2 months ago #21 by ANish
Replied by ANish on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
Barhacker is awesome. Its good that lawyers are making good products and law students are using it as well.
  • Subbu
5 years 2 months ago #22 by Subbu
Replied by Subbu on topic BARHACKER : the enticiment factor?
I just bought BarHacker - it is too good. No more sleepless nights ;)

Latest comments