How to use a Wiki: crash course
In a very small nutshell, you can edit any article on Legallypedia and create as many new articles as you like on legal topics.
- Just click the "Edit" button above any article and you can change the text, which will be instantly published.
- To create a new article, just type a title of an article in the white search box to the top-right and click "Go". If an article on the topic or a similar topic exists, click on it from the search results and edit or add to it. Otherwise, click the red link and you can create a new article with that name.
- Any red link within an article means that no entries on the topic exists yet. You can click the red link and instantly create a new article on the topic.
- To create a link to a new or existing article yourself, simply type: Here is a link to the wiki page of [[Legally India]]. When saved, it will look like this: Here is a link to the wiki page of Legally India.
- To link to an external website, simply type: Here is an external link to [http://www.legallyindia.com Legally India]. This will look like this: Here is an external link to Legally India. (I.e.: Two square brackets for an internal Legallpedia link and one square bracket for external links.) Magic, couldn't be easier!
- To make a new big and bold heading like the one above, just type: ==This is a heading==
Delve deeper into Wiki use
For a basic guide that explains a bit more how to create new articles and edit existing entries on Legallypedia please read this Wikipedia guide on how to edit articles, 99 per cent of which will also apply on Legallypedia.