Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
Marx??!!! LMAO. Yโ€™all must be crazy.

A Mount Rushmore of proper legal philosophers could and should be; Austin, Bentham, Hart and Posner.
not a Marxist either, but any educated economist/sociologist/political scientist should be decently familiar with his work
Good you chose Scruton, but don't say your views out loud in public. โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
Well you support a man because of whose views others had to remain closeted for decade. Time for you to feel the heat now.
John Locke

Ayn RandMilton Friedman

Richard Posner,

Backup choices: Roger Scruton, Jagdish Bhagwati, Justice Scalia, Justice Clarence Thomas, Nani Palkhivala.

I'd call my mountain Mount CRUSH-More (i.e. crushing communism and leftism).
Keep in mind i have read limited literature on the topic.

So mine would be

IP Massey, Avtar Singh, Ratanlal & Dhirajlal ki jodi, RK Bangia
CJI Chandrachud. He writes long philosophical judgements which say nothing about nothing.
Wow this thread is really telling- clearly they donโ€™t teach jurisprudence well in law school nowadays.
You forgot Bidenโ€™s latest: effectively calling Polynesians cannibals by making up a story that his uncle was eaten by people in Papua New Guinea. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธBut still not a racist for LIโ€™s liberal gatekeepers. ๐Ÿ˜‘
Very biased moderation. Itโ€™s apparently โ€œcontestedโ€ to call Marx and Engels racists because they used words like gorilla and the N-word to describe a black man, but all sorts of abuses against Modi are allowed on LI.
LMAO the commie fanboys writing the above still donโ€™t address Marxโ€™s comments on Lafargue.
Mayank Madhaw (Singhal Dukki), Ashok Jain (AK Jain/Ascent dukki), R K Bangia and Ratanlal Dhirajlal
unironically this. they have taught more law to people than anyone else mentioned in this thread.
A 18-word comment posted 2 weeks ago was not published.