Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
Approximately 50 overall. I am including firms like CAM, SAM, AZB, KCO, Trilegal, L&L, JSA, Saraf, S&R, Indus.
Of course. And which placement report shows that? Have you stopped paying your PR team who does the fanfare about the numbers?
CAM hiring 44 students was true, can confirm as a '23 batch member who saw several batchmates' offer letters.
As a JGLS '23 alumnus (working at a T1), I can confirm that this^ is absolutely false. CAM alone hired 40+ students from the batch during campus placements. Besides campus placements, several batchmates (including me) secured T1 jobs through PPOs or off-campus recruitment. 10 minutes of looking through LinkedIn will affirm what I've said.
As a JGLS '23 alumnus (working at a T1), I can confirm that this^ is absolutely false. The number is a lot higher. CAM alone hired 40+ from the batch during campus placements. Besides campus placements, several batchmates (including me) secured T1 jobs through PPOs or off-campus recruitment. 10 minutes of looking through LinkedIn will corroborate what I've said.
Check this link buddyhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.barandbench.com/amp/story/apprentice-lawyer/rectracker-jgls-batch-of-2023-marks-history-with-103-students-getting-placed-with-corporate-jobs
"Corporate jobs", lol. A puff piece that cannot distinguish between T1 and other firms and law firm position and in house should be taken seriously? JGLS admin themselves released this and the 'reporter' just parroted whatever they had been told, without any verification.
How I wish you learnt how to read the table man, open your eyes and look at the T1 jobs. CAM 44, Trilegal 17, AZB 7, SAM 7, Indus 7, Khaitan 4. Big boi you coping hard. Get the jealousy out and chase my T1 job buddy.
Read your PR releases and expect them to be factually accurate? Lol.
Still poor numbers where only 1/9th of the batch gets placed with all the supposed contacts jindal kids have, The Jindal Money milking scheme will just lead to more seats and a "first pay first serve basis" jindal follows

NLU's and other Universities have a better placement ratio and percentage,So marketing 100 placements ain't something to be proud of
A 47-word comment posted 2 weeks ago was not published.