Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Yes provided the university allows. I know nlu Delhi and nalsar and Jindal as well. Other please give out info about other nlus
Not every year, no. At least NLUD and NALSAR won't allow that. Jindal allows everything.
NLU-D does. The difference being that one will be funded by the college as it is done usually. And the other can be paid out of pocket.
Is there any student who has done it every year? How will the regular courses even be covered then? And if not covered, how will they get their Indian degree?
JGU allows only one semester abroad to a student throughout their stay. Additionally, there are summer schools and pathways programs one can avail.
If you have the money and don't want your degree yes. Leaving this, it depends on your university policy. Usually it's there in the final year /final semester
Nah you can still go if you want your degree. Depends on university to university
Obviously no law school allows you to do it every year. If you do that tho, you won't meet some of the mandatory paper requirements of the Bar Council Rules on Legal Education and therefore no degree
Senior in my college did go to the Netherlands but only for one semester afaik. No idea about process since I'm not personally interested in the same.