Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
I have got an offer from UCL to transfer my credits. But my college has to allow for it. This is possible for university of south virginia as well but I have to study 'pre-law' subjects there as I cannot transfer my ba-llb credits to an equivalent JD degree unless I complete my fourth year. Will this be wise?
That will be wise but make sure u have funds to go for. If you are getting financial aid , then do it
UCL is great! Esp if you want to do more theory and philosophy. Do well and then you can probably do a US JD after.
That’s why folks Nalsar is nalsar. I wonder when tier-2 colleges will have these opportunities
We wonder when you will actually grow up and turn into a decent human being. And then a halfway decent lawyer. We all have dreams.
Human beings don’t have to be nice. They just need to survive - The Nalsar Mantra
Yes. Credit transfer has happened earlier with students who have gone for exchange programmes.
Nujs hasn’t seen the face of any state foreign college let alone UCL to transfer their credits
Oh good, a troll coming up with new words like 'state foreign college'. However, NUJS has been doing joint teaching programmes with KCL even last year and even now, it is doing collaborative projects with three different foreign universities. Clearly, you are not qualified to know about such things.
A 16-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.