Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Expecting associates to work for 8-10 hours on weekdays is not toxic. Expecting associates to inform the team before going on leave is not toxic. Expecting associates to be open to positive criticism is not toxic. Unprofessional behavior is not cool or woke.
Here is an idea- tell your associate this? Because clearly this fellow is so incompetent others would have had similar experience and yโ€™all can have the partner undertake the โ€˜talkโ€™ with them. But if somehow only your experience is bad then maybe you should get the hint
I concur with that. The gen z's just dont want to work and label everything that causes tiniest bit of inconvenience to them as toxic.
Had my worst time with โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ, Delhi's capital markets team. Is โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ, Delhi in general a hellhole or is it just one specific team?
Agree with you. Itโ€™s a phenomenon with Gen Z in general. TikTok has killed their brains and wokeism has killed their ability to work hard.
Motto of Gen Z: Won't work, want money.

You are "toxic", "patriarchal" etc if you don't comply with these demands.
If you talk about incompetent associates, you cannot ignore funds team of โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ. Although there's no doubt that funds lawyer don't need to put in much of intellectual work , the associates are mostly from TLC and barely smart
If you're talking about the so called 'best' funds of India in a modern T1 firm then I ๐Ÿ’ฏ agree with you. Can even bet on someone's life that it is probably the most toxic firm
When youโ€™re part of the system for too long, you become the system.

Thank God for the โ€œwokeโ€ Tik Tok Gen Z. Finally someone whoโ€™s pushing back - even if they might overdo it at times. I mean donโ€™t law firms mention that have a non toxic environment and then conveniently go ahead and ruin your mental and physical health ?
Also expecting a decent notice of taking up new assignments is not toxic.

Quitting without giving notice to existing employer and taking relieving letter is not toxic.
A 29-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.