Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
I currently work as an A1 in a Tier-2 firm in Mumbai. I'm looking to shift to Delhi, specifically to any T1 firms there. Preference would be SAM or CAM but open to other options as well.

Is anyone aware of how to target these firms? Which recruiting agency works with SAM/CAM, or how does their lateral hiring work?

Thanks in advance.
For SAM (Delhi) its mainly referrals since the HR is non existent and completely incompetent. CAM on the other hand, have a structured HR team. Try your luck for GC/M&A since we need seasoned laterals instead of average joes from a T1 1 NLUs and/or nepo kids who suck up to us in the hopes of getting placed. Good luck!
Yo, SAM insider what if someone's not a seasoned lateral and want to switch practice area.
Do Tier 1 firms shave off experience of people coming from reputed tier 2/3 firms? Will an A2 have to start as an A0?
As far as tier 2/3 and boutiques are concerned, your experience is discounted once you join tier 1 i.e. you will have to start from scratch at an A0 pay. However, the only in-house experience which is not discounted is experience a the "Corporate Legal Group" of ICICI which happens to be a very reputed in-house role. Best of luck!
Try Khaitan. They have two offices, Noida and Gurgaon. Corporate team is actively looking across all levels.
Gurgaon office is not a different office per se. Just a sitting space for people in gurgoan. The vacancies (if any) is for the Corp team collectively
Do you have the email address of the HR of their Gurgaon and Noida offices ?