Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
The observation on the attrition is based on the comments on other posts on LI and not on any personal experience. Hence, posted here for specific inputs.
Every team in every law firm has attrition rate. Lol. It's funny to see this. X team has attrition, Y team has attrition etc. Lol
Interviewed before him a while back. Seemed like a solid guy. They were pretty upfront about the the usual working hours to ensure there are no surprises later.

I don't remember any firm where this is not an issue.
Personal experience of working with the team..Not recommended at all..work life balance is 0..team is small & there is extreme pressure on everyone..a few team members (seniors) are rude and downright demeaning..Arun is smart and experienced although that does not balnce out the horrible overall experience of working with him & his team
From what I understand, they have absolutely hideous work hours. Mr. Prabhu expects you to be available all of the time, ▮▮▮. As for the attrition, he does have a high turnover but he seems to have a couple of people who've stuck around for ages. I guess these are the people who are comforable working the way he expects and also works himself.

He's not the type to assign work to his team and ditch them. He'll also stick around to help and review. Also, he's extremely brilliant.
Worked with the team in the beginning of this year-Continuous demeaning team behaviour-

bad hours- they are all frustrated except for the secretaries that are supportive
Plz save your lives and run...the team is one of the worst to work with.. Arun Prabhu is the ringmaster whose animals die all the time (attrition) due to the havoc pressure & bad behaviour..
Pathetic experience don't bother and go to Ikogai, Spice rasta and others with new age work
Absolutely no work life balance

Bias towards top NLUs

Disrespectful behavior to non-favourites

They work on a lean team model but it's an excuse because of lack of resources