Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
Report and statement from the VC below, but the million dollar question is whether a visiting G20 Head of State will inaugurate any of the events. This will boost the reputation of Jindal, because I don't think any foreign head of state (a major one anyway)has ever attended any event at an NLU.

My bet is on Emanuel Macron being invited, as the head of the centre is a former Indian Ambassador to France. It will, of course, be a massive coup is Biden or Sunak visit Jindal, but Macron is more realistic.

https://www.barandbench.com/apprentice-lawyer/op-jindal-global-university-establishes-indias-first-research-centre-on-g20-studies-press-release

I am happy to announce the appointment of Professor (Dr.) Mohan Kumar, former Indian Ambassador to France and the Dean of the Office of International Affairs & Global Initiatives at JGU as the Inaugural Director of the JGC4G20. This will be a university-wide research centre, which will pursue five major initiatives in this year of India's Presidency of G20. First, JGCG20 will be hosting a Global Conference of 200 Universities from G20 Countries with representation of 10 universities from each G20 partner to focus on the future of education; second, to organize a G20 Ambassadors' Conclave that will promote a dialogue on the future of diplomacy; third, to host a Global Justice Colloquium with a focus on bringing together lawyers and judges of the G20 countries to discuss and debate on the state of the justice systems across G20; fourth, to host the World Sustainability Forum for bringing together thought leaders and institutions in G20 to engage on issues relating to environment and climate change; and fifth, to host the Global Public Policy and Development Dialogue for bringing together policy makers and academics in G20 to discuss issues confronting the world of policy and development.”