Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Hey everyone.

1. What should I do or work upon in the next 6 months that helps me cope better with the infamous pressure on law students?

2. As someone who's inclined towards the corporate side of law, does pursuing a CS help me gain some advantage when it comes to being recruited for a job?

3. Lastly, how is life at NALSAR and are the bathrooms kept clean?
1. Enjoy your life now, you learn in college. Once in college, make sure you spend enough time preparing for your exams. Try out some co-curriculars and extra curriculars. It's not that intense and has a learning curve. There's no need to stress about it now.

2. No. Nalsar is very good that way since it allows you to choose most of your courses in 4th and 5th year. If you still feel the same way about corporate law, you have all the freedom to take up all electives and seminars relating to corporate law then (although recruitment wise, as long as you're in the top 40-50 ranks, T1s are pretty guaranteed - this doesn't mean you don't work. I know a lot of people who slacked off from this sense of security and ended up at worse jobs than they could have had if they tried a little).

3. Life is nice if you like being surrounded by nature. Very beautiful campus with a lake nearby. Monkeys and snakes are a bit of an issue as is finding many "happening" places nearby. I preferred this over being in a city but each one can have their own opinions on this.
Meet the most infamous (present) fourth year who recently landed a TC at Links. He did quite well, and you can too. The double dropper part matters little, chill out.