Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
CAM doesn't hire with references and contacts these days, solely through merit
It is true. They only do internship through references. If you are good during internship you may get hired. No one is being hired through references.
I know that CAM is literally chasing a Judges son begging him to join to soften the father Judge on their clients cases.
Only meritorious students from NLS , not backbenchers of Nujs - remember that
Depends on the reference. Powerful references are politicians, judges, clients, bureaucrats and Gujjus, in that order.
Im from NLUJ and one partner referenced me about 2 weeks back. I called the HR and they said such a mail was never sent nor did they receive, when the partner specifically said they have forwarded it?

What should I do now?
I'd reply to the HR marking the partner and asking them to confirm status, on email.
Ask the partner to follow up on your case, I had to ask my source to do it for me and also hurry otherwise slots for December would be over
What administrative structure?CAM is kingdom of Shroff family, everyone else is minions.The MP prevails over everything(including law) and everyone's.
You are expecting HR,that too of CAM,to lift a finger and do some typing?How dare you
CAM won't do anything till you bring a big contact/reference like a politician,judge etc.
How long they take depends on the reference.If reference is a politician,Judge etc they will call immediately.If not these, they will take their own sweet time to drive you down to a point of desperation,Thats CAM.Start learning to dodge a bullet.Get your reference to call,if they accept CVs through reference they will have the political-courtesy to definitely respond to him,but not you.And if reference is a big shot client of CAM then they would roll out red carpet for you.
A 172-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.