Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Feeling soooo annoyed 😡😡😡😡

All TV channels showing Naatu Naatu winning the Golden Globes and nothing else! These clowns should understand:

1. Best Song is among the least prestigious of the Globes/Oscar categories. The prestigious awards are Best Film, Best Director, Best Screenplay and Best Actor/Actress. Best Song at the Grammys is important.

2. I heard the song for the first time today since that is all the TV channels are showing. Well, the song sucks despite the victory. It's super-cringe. They probably awarded it to get some woke diversity points (as the Globes have been criticised for having an all-white jury and has faced boycott calls). Also, as Rihanna and Taylor Swift were both nominated the votes were possibly split. Taylor Swift deserved to win, end of.

3. RRR as a movie is also cringe.

And before you people call me Westernised, I have seen many Iranian and Korean movies and think they are awesome. I also like movies by Satyajit Ray.
Yes.......nothing matters other than NLSIU, NALSAR and NUJS............everything else is irrelevant, lol!
Let's not start overstating the obvious things all across this website ;)

p.s. Sick of the kind of partiality & favouritism these 3 colleges get in this website & across most law firms/in-house teams in this country.
Appreciate the deep analysis. Now tell me how many Golden Globes do both of you have?
i don't need to have a director or member of the academy to be able to tell if a movie is shit or not lol
People like you can never appreciate anything. Well it doesn't matter what you like. They liked it that's what matters. You know what's nonsense and cringe, people who always find one way or the other to underplay the success of others. Go win something in ur life first and then decide what is prestigious or what's not or who decides to win.
I agree with you. The song itself is very average but I suppose the Golden Globes jury hasn't heard something like it before, and they found it to be unique and good. I don't agree with them but I understand that POV.
Do we have to carry the burden of your opinions? If you don't like it then shit your tv. Why don't you apply for becoming a music jury if you feel so inclined towards writing music critics. That will save others from reading irrelevant stuff on legally India and that will give you a platform to express your criticising art at the appropriate platform. Since when did Kian started appreciating music critics to use legally India as the right platform?
I am north Indian, and i have already written against him, you racist. Then you cry if some one calls you idli.

Stop stereotyping.

Ofcourse legally india will not publish it but have publish this stereotype and racist comment without moderation.