Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
It was really shameful to see the video of the Korean girl being molested while vlogging. Unfortunately, the matter has been totally politicised on social media. RW handles and Opindia are openly saying that the perpetrators are Muslim. Regional chauvinist handles are blaming UP/Bihar migrants and North Indian culture. LW handles are bashing the BJP-Sena govt.

It seems that we have lost our rationality and humanity and are not focusing on the real issue: Is Mumbai safe for women at night? Should offices have car pools? Should there be women-only taxis driven by women? Should there be stricter punishment against molesters?
Mumbai has always been an unsafe city for women. In fact, no city in India is safe for either men or women. What makes Mumbai worse is people living there portray it to be some sort of heaven, a city which is vastly superior to the rest of India, while it is just another Indian city, with all the problems everyone faces - ranging from bad roads to heavy traffic, high pollution, lack of green spaces, and lack of safety for women. While Mumbaikars can keep shouting aloud that their city is safe, the reality is different.
Chapri log aur kya. No fear of getting disowned by their parents and communities. Fucked up upbringing.
not at all, speaking from first hand experience, so tough and scary to walk the streets, so many leering men tf

Also respected mod, I have no idea why you did not publish another comment of mine where I went into more details in the incident